Paul Rudd is an American actor, comedian, writer and film producer. He is known for his starring roles in the films Clueless, Romeo + Juliet, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Role Models, I Love You, Man, This Is 40, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, The Fundamentals of Caring, Mute and Ideal Home. Beginning in 2015, Rudd has played Scott Lang/Ant-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, appearing in Ant-Man, Captain America: Civil War, Ant-Man and the Wasp and Avengers: Endgame.
Paul Stephen Rudd
Actor, Screenwriter, Comedian, Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Paul Rudd was born on April 06, 1969, in Passaic, New Jersey, United States.
He’s currently 50 years old.
Manhattan, New York, United States
Paul has Jewish ancestry. Both of his parents are from London (Their ancestors came from Poland and Russia to England).
Paul Rudd has been to Broadmoor Junior High School and later to Shawnee Mission West High School. His family had always been traveling during his high school days which is why he had to change schools. Rudd later majored in theater from the University of Kansas. Paul was also the Sigma Nu fraternity member at the university. His next step after graduation was joining the American Academy of Dramatic Arts / West located in Los Angeles. In addition, Paul also spent three months for the Jacobean drama class at the British American Drama Academy located in Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Father – Michael (Former Vice President of Trans World Airlines, later historical tour guide) (Died from cancer)
- Mother – Gloria (Sales Manager at KCMO-TV television station located in Kansas City, Missouri)
- Siblings – Julie Rudd (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul Rudd has dated –
- Julie Yaeger (1998-Present) – Paul started dating TV producer, Julie Yaeger in 1998. The couple later married on February 23, 2003, in New York. In 2006, the couple had a son named, Jack Sullivan and in 2010, a daughter named Darby.
- In feet – 4 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 135 cm
- In meters – 1.35 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 40-14-30
- Chest – 40 inches
- Biceps / Arms – 14 inches
- Waist – 30 inches
Paul Rudd achieved fame with his roles in various movies like Clueless (1995), Wet Hot American Summer (2001), Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004), The 40-Year Old Virgin (2005), Knocked Up (2007), Role Models (2008), I Love You, Man (2009), This Is 40 (2012) and Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013).
Paul’s first movie appearance was as Jimmy in Runaway Daughters (1994). It was a TV film.
Paul Rudd’s first television appearance was in the NBC drama Sisters from 1992 to 1995, in which he played the role of Kirby Quimby Philby in 20 episodes.
He has appeared in several TV commercials for Miller Lite beer (1991), Super Nintendo (1991) and Sega (1992). In February 2013, alongside Seth Rogen, Bob Odenkirk and LeBron James, he appeared in a Samsung commercial. Paul Rudd did a voiceover for Hyundai commercials in 2014.
Paul Rudd Favorites
- Favorite Football Team – Kansas City Chiefs
- Favorite Baseball Team – Kansas City Royals
- Favorite Country – Ireland
- Favorite TV Series – Lost (2004)
- Favorite Band – Rush
Paul Rudd Net worth
Paul Rudd has a net worth of $30 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profile
He is not available on social media.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paul Rudd
- Paul’s original family name was “Rudnitzky” but, his grandfather altered it to “Rudd.”
- He worked as a disc jockey at Bar Mitzvahs before having a successful acting career..
- Paul received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6834 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on July 3, 2015.
- Paul Rudd had attended a class at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts with Matthew Lillard.
- He is best friends with Jennifer Aniston and they know each other since they were age 21, before they both succeeded.
- Paul is close friends with Rob Thomas and Jon Hamm.
- In 2006, he appeared in the Broadway production of Richard Greenberg’s Three Days of Rain with Bradley Cooper and Julia Roberts at the Bernard Jacobs Theater.
- In 2012, Rudd appeared in the Broadway production of Craig Wright’s Grace at the Cort Theatre. Starring alongside Rudd was Academy Award nominee Michael Shannon, Kate Arrington, and seven-time Emmy Award winner Ed Asner.
- In 2015, he won the CinemaCon Award for Male Star of the Year for his role in the film Ant-Man.
- He is set to reprise his role as the superhero Ant-Man in the upcoming Avengers film, which is scheduled for release in 2019.