Jasmine Waltz is an American model, actress and reality television personality. Waltz had minor roles in films and television shows such as Femme Fatales, Secret Girlfriend and the films All-Star Weekend and Black Water. She was a contestant in Celebrity Big Brother 13 in 2014 and Celebrity Big Brother 19 in 2017, being evicted on Day 13 in both series. In May 2016, she joined the cast of the series Blade of Honor as the character H.A.V.I.
Jasmine Lynne Waltz
Actress, Model, Reality TV Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jasmine Waltz was born on the 22nd of August, 1982, in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
She’s currently 40 years old.
She has American ancestry.
Waltz began modeling while studying at the University of Performing Arts and appeared in commercials and the televisions sitcom Rules of Engagement.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has no siblings.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jasmine Waltz has dated –
- Sean Stewart (2009)– Jasmine briefly dated famous British musician, Rod Stewart’s son, Sean and as a couple, they were last clicked together by the paparazzi in 2009. Since Sean frequently struggles with substance abuse and has been arrested multiple times for assault, Jasmine’s relationship with Sean was clearly not stable enough to last.
- Ryan Seacrest (2009; 2014) – Ryan Seacrest first met Jasmine at a West Hollywood lounge called Guy’s where Jasmine served as a bartender. After dating for a few months, Ryan even took Jasmine for a short weekend holiday in Paris. Their connection soon fizzled out thereafter. After breaking up with Julianne Hough, Ryan briefly rekindled his romance with Jasmine again in 2014 but even that failed to lead into any long-term commitment between the two.
- Jesse McCartney (2009-2010) – Waltz had a very brief fling with the American singer and actor Jesse in the second half of 2009. Their PDA was clicked by the paparazzi in August 2009 at a Malibu beach and a few other hangouts in West Hollywood. Jesse is much younger than Jasmine and the couple soon went their separate ways.
- Chris Pine (2010)– The famous actor Chris Pine was clicked taking Jasmine out for a few dates in Beverly Hills, California in April 2010.
- Vinny Guadagnino (2010) – Jasmine had a brief fling with the Jersey Shore reality star when he arrived in LA to attend the Video Music Awards in 2010. The paparazzi even speculated about the possibility that Jasmine might have dated David Arquette and Vinny Guaddagnino simultaneously.
- Danny Cipriani (2010, 2014-2015) – Waltz dated the English Rugby player during the second half of 2010 who had quite a bit of a reputation for his womanizing ways at that time. She rekindled her romance with him in 2014 after breaking up with Lee Ryan. She spoke about Danny in public with a lot of optimism that he had matured substantially and was ready for a stable relationship. Coincidentally, Danny and Doug are also good friends who used to hang around in the same social circle in 2010.
- David Spade (2011) – The paparazzi clicked pictures of Jasmine going out with comedian David as his date when he headed out for dinner a day before his 47th birthday. It is not clear for how long the two dated thereafter.
- Lee Ryan (2014) – Jasmine met Blue singer, Lee Ryan while filming the reality show, Celebrity Big Brother in 2014. They developed an instant attraction towards each other and continued with a very public romance after the series ended. However, merely after a couple of months, Jasmine dumped Lee accusing him of cheating on her with a man. Lee Ryan’s representative rebuffed Jasmine’s claims clarifying that Lee simply could not visit the USA as often as Jasmine wanted, to continue and sustain their relationship and her allegations about Lee’s sexuality were absurd.
- Simon Rex (2015)– Waltz dated the handsome American actor, Simon aka rapper Dirt Nasty who himself has a string of former relationships with very famous women in Hollywood including Paris Hilton. Jasmine and Simon kept their relationship very low key while they were dating each other so the exact period of their association cannot be determined.
- Calum Best (2017)– Calum’s mother revealed that he had formerly dated Jasmine and since she was fond of Jasmine as a person, she would not mind if the two rekindled their romance in 2017 after Jasmine’s second stint at the Celebrity Big Brother was over. Though both Calum and Jasmine backed those statements ambiguously without giving away too many details, they clarified that their past romantic history has evolved their association into a close friendship sans any romantic involvement.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 120 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
Light Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Jasmine attained international fame and recognition following her participation in the British reality shows Celebrity Big Brother Season 13 (2014) and Season 19 (2017). She also has a history of being in the news for her string of relationships with famous men more than her work.
In 2003, Waltz had an uncredited role of a video store customer in Bad Boys II. In 2006, her first credited role was a small role in the R rated movie, TV: The Movie where she played a Bunny.
In 2008, Jasmine appeared in the two episodes (uncredited role) of Dirt. The same year, she played herself in one of the episodes of a comedy show, Buzzin.
Jasmine Waltz Net worth
Jasmine Waltz has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jasmine Waltz
- Jasmine had a difficult childhood. Her father committed suicide while his brother and Jasmine’s grandfather were murdered.
- Her mother abandoned her when she was still a baby and was primarily brought up by her grandmother.
- Waltz beat up another girl in her school and her aggressive behavior often frustrated the social worker who was in charge of her supervision.
- On Celebrity Big Brother, Jasmine confessed that she has been fending for herself since the age of 10.
- Jasmine also admitted that before entering the Big Brother house, she had never seen or heard about the famous reality show.
- She slipped her disc (L4 in the lumbar region) while filming for one of the seasons of CBB and lived through a lot of pain during her brief stint in the house.
- Waltz was jailed for 2 days in the year 2000 for marijuana possession.
- She has a pet cat named, Bullet.
- A lot of controversy surrounds Jasmine’s age as well. Although the actress proclaims she was born in 1982, her friend Jasmine Lennard and a former housemate of Celebrity Big Brother who helped Jasmine Waltz get a spot on the reality show posted a picture of her passport to reveal that her actual year of birth might be 1979.
- In 2011, Jasmine stirred interest among the Los Angeles media when her s*x tape was leaked online with an unidentified partner. Jasmine denied being aware of the incident and stated she filmed the intimate act as a Valentine’s Day gift to her then boyfriend.