Griffin Musk is the son of the world’s No1 Richest Billionaire Elon Musk. Griffin’s father Elon Musk is a business tycoon. He is the founder and CEO of Tesla, SpaceX, and The Boring Company. Due to the popularity of his father, Griffin Musk dominates the media all over the world, many magazines have also covered him. He frequently appears in photos on his father’s Instagram account and news pieces about the Musk family. Griffin Musk is the twin son of Elon Musk and his first wife Justine Musk.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Griffin Musk was born on the 15th of April 2005, in Pretoria, South Africa.
He is currently 18 years old.
He has South African, Canadian, and Caucasian ancestry.
The school life of Griffin is a little different as the young boy goes to the school named Ad Astra which is created by his own father. In 2014, Musk co-founded the academy with a retired teacher Joshua Dahn to educate his own kids and some children of SpaceX employees.
- Father – Elon Musk
- Mother – Justine Musk
- Siblings – Xavier Musk, Saxon Musk, Damian Musk, Kai Musk, X Æ A-Xii Musk
Girlfriend / Spouse
Griffin has dated –
Griffin is far too young to be in a relationship of any kind. He is a single man who is entirely focused on his professional goals.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
He wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Griffin is famous for being the son of Business Tycoon Elon Musk.
Musk has endorsed many brands including WinZO.
Griffin Musk Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Will Smith
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Singer – Justin Bieber, Alicia Keys
- Favorite Hobbies – Travel, Swimming
Griffin Musk Net worth
Musk has an estimated net worth of $2 billion dollars as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Griffin Musk
- His mother earned her education from a Literature degree from Queen’s University in Kingston.
- In January 2000, his mother married Elon Musk, co-founder of Tesla and SpaceX.
- Griffin and Xavier, twin boys, were born through IVF in 2004, and Damian, Saxon, and Kai, triplets born in 2006.
- On September 13, 2008, his parents were separated.
- In 2012, He was first listed on Forbe’s Billionaires List with a net worth of $2 billion.
- He is most known as the son of Elon Musk, the CEO and entrepreneur, and a member of the famous Musk family. He frequently appears on his father’s Instagram account and in media sites covering the Musk family.
- He and his five brothers were born through an external fertilization process called in vitro fertilization.
- His father owns a net worth of approximately around $144.7 billion dollars.