Carl Thomas Dean is an American actor. Dean is best known for his role on Vigorish back. Moreover, Carl is best known for being the loving husband to Dolly Parton. Carl used to own and operate a construction and asphalt road-paving company in Nashville.
Carl Thomas Dean
Birthday / Date of Birth
Carl Thomas Dean was born on the 20th of July 1942, in Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
He is currently 80 years old.
Carl has attended his school and College in Nashville.
- Father – Edgar Henry Dean
- Mother – Virginia Bates
- Siblings – None
Girlfriend / Spouse
Carl Thomas Dean has dated –
- Dolly Parton – On May 30th, 1966, Thomas tied the knot with the love of his life, Dolly Parton at First Baptist Church located at 7608 Nashville Street, Ringgold, Georgia. The lovely couple has been together ever since then.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
He wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Thomas is famous for being the husband of Dolly Parton, a well-known American singer/songwriter.
Carl Thomas Dean Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Hanks
- Favorite Actress – Meryl Streep
- Favorite Hobbies – Reading
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Destination – London
- Favorite Food – Italian Cuisine
Carl Thomas Dean Net worth
Carl’s has an estimated net worth of $20 million dollars as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Carl Thomas Dean
- Carl started his career appearing in the drama named Vigorish, released in 2003. Carl Thomas, the husband of Dolly, is a Businessman who runs an asphalt-paving business.
- Carl is not famous for his career; he is because Carl married Dolly Parton, a widely renowned singer and songwriter.
- After completing his education he had a dream to start his own business and thus had taken a loan from a bank to start his own Asphalt Paving Company.
- Thomas prefers not to come into the limelight because he is opposite to that Dolly Parton and thus he is barely seen on Social Media. He has kept him away from the spotlight after being married to the greatest Singer Dolly Parton.