Nadine Caridi is a well-known British a former influential model, motivational speaker, American author, marriage & family therapist, and actress who already has grabbed huge attention in the media world. In fact, she is widely known as the former wife of Jordan Belfort. Now, she has worked as a marital counsellor and family therapist since receiving her PhD. She has appeared in several well-known Hollywood films as a result of her extensive modelling career.
Model, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Nadine Caridi was born on the 3th of November 1962, in London, United Kingdom.
She is currently 59 years old.
Nadine did her basic education in the United Kingdom. she studied at John Dewey High School. She received her Somatic Psychotherapy degree from Pacifica Graduate Institute, where she earned a master’s degree in clinical psychology. In 2015, she did her PhD.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Suzanne Caridi
- Siblings – Anthony Caridi
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nadine Caridi has dated –
- John Macaluso – Nadine is married to John Macaluso, a businessman whom she married a year after her divorce.
- Jordan Belfort (1991–2005) – Nadine met Jordan at one of his parties where the two were introduced by her boyfriend at that time, Alan Wilzig. They later got married in 1991 and have two children, a daughter Chandler and a son Carter. They got divorced in 2005 due to Belfort’s issues with substance abuse, fraudulence and extramarital affairs. Jordan served 22 months in prison for his crimes.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms –55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements –33-30-35
- Bust –33 inches
- Waist –30 inches
- Hip –35 inches
- Bra Size –32D
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Nadine is famous for her over decade long marriage with American former stock market mogul Jordan Belfort who remained infamous for his shady business, lifestyle and substance abuse.
Nadine Caridi Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Hanks
- Favorite Actress – Sandra Bullock
- Favorite Hobby – Cooking
- Favorite Food – Italian Cuisine
- Favorite Destination – Switzerland
Nadine Caridi Net Worth
Nadine has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2022.
- Instagram – therealdrnadine
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nadine Caridi
- Nadine endeavored into modelling and later became the poster girl of beer brand ‘Miller Lite’ in the 1990s.
- Moving on, she was successful as a model with her stunning and captivating looks that saw her featuring in several national commercial campaigns that included the Monday Night Football commercials.
- Nadine moved to Brooklyn, New York, with her parents when she was just a kid. Then, they migrated to the United States of America for better opportunities.
- She has also appeared in some national modeling campaigns but wasn’t as famous till she married Jordan Belfort. Her modeling career ended after her marriage to Belfort.
- Caridi has lots of hobbies that she likes to do in her spare time. She is a fan of reading, cooking, touring, and watching movies. Besides, she loves Italian cuisine as well.
- She is renowned as Dr. Nadine Macaluso and works as a licensed marriage and family therapist.
- She left her modeling career to be a full-time homemaker. Her ex-husband, Jordan Belfort, was having multiple affairs while being married to her. In addition, he was a drug addict whose maximum property was confiscated.
- Nadine is an active member of the “P.S. I Love You Foundation” which provides enrichment, social and emotional learning programs.
- She co-starred the film The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) alongside Margot Robbie.
- Nadine was abused by Jordan, so she finally made up her mind to divorce him.