Justin Bruening is an American actor and previously was also a model. He got his modeling break from Abercrombie & Fitch. After his modeling career, Justin went to pursue his acting career. In 2003, his journey in the entertainment world began. He came to fame after playing the role of Jamie Martin in the famed drama T.V. show, All My Children. For his impressive acting. In 2005, Justin also won the Soap Opera Award.
Justin Shane Bruening
Actor, Former Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Justin Bruening was born on the 24th of September 1979, in St. Helena, Nebraska, United States.
He is currently 42 years old.
He has German and English ancestry.
Justin completed his high school in St. Helena, Nebraska. There were only 9 students in his graduating class. He studied at the Chadron Stage College for 3 and a half years before taking some time off from his studies. Bruening studied acting at the Caymichael Patten Studios in New York.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Debbie
- Siblings – Charles Nesbitt (Paternal Grandfather), Betty Strait (Paternal Grandmother), Arthur Joseph Bruening (Maternal Grandfather), Grace Elnor Eaton (Maternal Grandmother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin Bruening has dated –
- Alexa Havins (2005-Present) – On June 5, 2005, Justin married his co-star Alexa Havins from All My Children. The couple has 3 children including Lexington Grace Bruening (b. August 10, 2010) and Zane (b. 2013). They also have a 2nd daughter whose name is not known of.
- In feet – 6 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 190.5 cm
- In meters – 1.90 m
- In Kilograms – 90 kg
- In Pounds – 189.5 lbs
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Justin is famous for his appearance as Jamie Martin on All My Children. Other than that, Bruening has also appeared in various other films and shows including Knight Rider, Ringer, and Ravenswood through which he has got fame.
Justin Bruening Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Justin Bruening Net worth
Bruening has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – justin_bruening
- Twitter – Justin Bruening
Some Lesser Known Facts About Justin Bruen
- Justin was brought up in St. Helena, Nebraska by his maternal grandmother Grace on a farm.
- Bruening lost his grandfather when he was only 3 years old.
- Justin would call his mother Debbie “mother” and his grandmother Grace “mom”.
- Growing up, Justin enjoyed spending time with his friends and also played baseball in the summer and basketball in the winter.
- Justin once stated that he might have painted every building on his farm.
- He liked to be the clown of the class as he was shy and also kind of goofy.
- Justin worked at McDonald’s until he got in touch with someone who knew people in the modeling industry. However, Justin did not take an interest in it and moved on to being an actor. He made his debut for Abercrombie & Fitch.
- He is a collector of Converse All-Star sneakers.
- Justin is a talented musician who can play the guitar.
- In 2004, he made his debut TV show appearance as ‘Himself’ on The View. Later, in 2006, Justin made his first feature film appearance as Bobby in the movie Fat Girls.
- Justin has also acted in movies, including Fat Girls, Knight Rider, Blue-Eyed Butcher, The Monster Project, Indivisible. etc. As of now, he is busy with his acting projects.
- Bruening made his professional acting career with the T.V. show, All My Children, where he played the role of James Edward Jamie Martin. He has also acted in T.V. shows such as One Life to Live, C.S.I.: N.Y., Grey’s Anatomy, The Messengers, Lucifer, etc.