Sandra Bullock is an American actress, producer and philanthropist. She was the highest paid actress in the world in 2010 and 2014. In 2015, Bullock was chosen as People’s Most Beautiful Woman and was included in Time’s 100 most influential people in the world in 2010. Bullock is the recipient of several accolades, including an Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award.
Sandra Annette Bullock
Sandy, America’s Sweetheart, The Girl Next Door
Actress, Film Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sandra Bullock was born on July 26, 1964, in Arlington County, Virginia, United States.
She’s currently 54 years old.
Her ancestry is English, Irish, German and French.
Sandra Bullock did her schooling from Waldorf School in Germany. She then went to Washington-Lee High School, where she had her first encounter with acting and she performed in theater productions of the school. In 1982, Sandra joined the East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina and pursued a degree in Drama that she completed in 1986.
- Father – John W. Bullock (United States Army Employee, Part-Time Voice Coach)
- Mother – Helga Mathilde Meyer (Opera Singer, Voice Teacher)
- Siblings – Gesine Bullock-Prado (Younger Sister) (Former Vice-President of Fortis Films, Lawyer)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sandra Bullock dated –
- Michael Mailer (1989) – Sandra and film producer Michael Mailer dated for some time in 1989.
- Tate Donovan (1992 – 1995) – Sandra and actor Tate Donovan first met during the shoot of Love Potion No. 9. They dated for a while and even got engaged. The relationship lasted for three years until 1995.
- Keanu Reeves (1993) – Bullock and actor Keanu Reeves starting dating after meeting for the first time on the set of the film Speed in 1993. But, they called it quits in the same year after dating for a couple of months. They have appeared in two films together.
- Troy Aikman (1995) – The actress was in a relationship with football player Troy Aikman in 1995.
- Matthew McConaughey (1996-1998) – Sandra commenced dating actor Matthew McConaughey after they met on the set of the movie A Time to Kill in August 1996. They remained together for two years, before splitting up in 1998.
- Dweezil Zappa (1998) – She dated American rock guitarist Dweezil Zappa in 1998.
- Guy Forsyth (1999) – Sandra and American Texas blues and blues rock singer-songwriter Guy Forsythe were in a relationship in 1999.
- Bob Schneider (1999-2001) – Bullock and Texas–based musician and artist Bob Schneider were in a relationship for two years from 1999 to 2001.
- Hugh Grant (2001) – Sandra had an encounter with English actor and film producer, Hugh Grant in 2001.
- Ryan Gosling (2001-2002) – Sandra and actor Ryan Gosling dated for a couple of months from 2001 to 2002.
- Jesse James (2004-2010) – Sandra met motorcycle builder and television star Jesse James, when she arranged a meeting between Jesse and Bullock’s ten-year-old godson in July 2004. The couple started dating soon after that. They liked each other’s company a lot and decided to tie the knot on July 16, 2005. Jesse’s extra-marital affairs started surfacing in 2009. On March 18, 2010, Jesse publicly confessed he was cheating on Sandra and enrolled into rehab to save his marriage. The actress filed for divorce on April 23, 2010, and they officially separated on June 28, 2010. The couple has a son Louis Bardo Bullock (born in January 2010).
- Ryan Reynolds (2011) – Sandra, then dated the Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds for a brief period in early 2011.
- Chris Evans (2014) – The actress was RUMORed to have had an encounter with American actor Chris Evans around May 2014. She, however, had met him at Vanity Fair Oscar party in February 2012 for the first time.
- Michael McDonald (2015) – After meeting on the set of 2013 film The Heat, Sandra was RUMORed to be dating with American comedian Michael McDonald in early 2015.
- In feet – 5 feet 7.5 inches
- In centimeters – 171 cm
- In meters – 1.71 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Her role as Leigh Anne Tuohy in the 2009 movie The Blind Side won her an Academy Award for Best Actress and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Drama. Her achieved success as a voice actor lending her voice to the character Scarlet Overkill in the 2015 animated film, Minions, which grossed over $1 billion at the box office.
Sandra Bullock’s first movie was the 1987 thriller, Hangmen where she played Lisa Edwards.
Sandra made her television debut with the 1989 TV movie Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman, playing her role as Kate Mason.
She did a commercial I Love NY More Than Ever in 2001. In 2002, Sandra did a TV commercial for George Lopez. The beautiful actress signed a contract to be the face of Luxury Crème LX Artistry in 2008.
Sandra Bullock Favorites
- Favorite Food – KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
- Favorite Animal – Horse
- Favorite TV Shows – Downton Abbey (2010-), Scandal Season 1
Sandra Bullock Net worth
Her net worth is estimated to be $225 million dollars as of 2019. Sandra Bullock possess several houses in the US of which the New Orleans mansion is famous for his grandeur and luxurious design, built in 1976. She also owns a $16 million house in Beverly Hills, which sits on a 8,110 square feet area equipped with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. She has a large fleet of luxury cars in possession including an Audi 6, a Toyoto Pruis and a Black Mercedes GL 550.
Social Media Profiles
She’s not on social media.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sandra Bullock
- She has been dubbed “America’s sweetheart” in the media due to her “friendly and direct and so unpretentious” nature.
- On March 24, 2005, Bullock received a motion pictures star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6801 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood.
- Sandra was also inducted into the Warren Easton Hall of Fame in 2012 for her charity works.
- In 2010, People magazine chose her as the Woman of the Year. She was ranked at 12th position on People’s Most Beautiful 2011 list and at #1 on their World’s Most Beautiful Woman list of 2015.
- In 2013, Sandra was honored with the Favorite Humanitarian Award at the 39th People’s Choice Awards for her contributions to New Orleans’ Warren Easton High School.
- In 2014, Forbe’s ranked her #2 on their list of Most powerful Actress.
- She owns a production company called Fortis Films and a restaurant called Bess Bistro in Austin, Texas.
- She supports The Kindred Life Foundation, Inc, a Texas-based non-profit organization.
- Sandra won the Academy Award for the Best Actress and the Golden Globe Awards for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama in 2010 for her role as Leigh Anne Tuohy in the movie ‘The Blind Side’.
- Sandra Bullock has been a public supporter of the American Red Cross, having donated $1 million to the organization at least five times.
- Sandra Bullock is good friends with celebrities Nicole Kidman, Renée Zellweger, Samantha Mathis, Heidi Klum, Meryl Streep and George Clooney.