Margot Robbie is an Australian actress and film producer. She has received nominations for an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award and three BAFTA Awards. In 2017, Time magazine named her as one of the 100 most influential people in the world, and Forbes featured her on its 30 Under 30 list.
Margot Elise Robbie
Birthday / Date of Birth
Margot Robbie was born on July 2, 1990 in Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
She is currently 28 years old.
She posses a bachelor’s degree in drama from the Somerset College located in Gold Coast, Australia.
- Father – Doug Robbie
- Mother – Sarie Robbie (Physiotherapist)
- Siblings – Cameron Robbie (Younger Brother), Anya Robbie (Older Sister), Lachlan Robbie (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Margot has dated –
- Henry Aitken (2014) – Margot started dating a local New Zealand lad, Henry Aitken in February 2014. She met him on the set of 2015 movie Z for Zachariah. According to DailyMail, Margot’s relationship with New Zealand lad ended after she finished filming for Z for Zachariah and left the country.
- Tom Ackerley (2014-Present) – In 2014, she started dating English assistant director Tom Ackerley. They got engaged in June 2015. In December 2016, it was revealed by Woman’s Day that they have married each other.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Body Measurements – 34-23-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
She first appeared in the 2008 film Vigilante playing Cassandra.
Margot Robbie made her television debut in 2008 portraying as Kelly in the black comedy show Review with Myles Barlow.
She has endorsed several brands and products throughout her career, including Calvin Klein etc. In February 2017, she became the face of Nissan Electric cars.
Cars & Bikes
Robbie isn’t a woman of a car type who owns a few cars from world’s leading brand like Mercedes Benz and Ford.
Robbie previously lived in a shared house in London and since then she moved to an individual mansion in Los Angeles.
Awards & Nominations
|2009||Logie Awards||Most Popular New Female Talent||Neighbors||Nominated|
|2011||Most Popular Actress||Nominated|
|2013||Boston Society of Film Critics||Best Cast||The Wolf of Wall Street||Nominated|
|Broadcast Film Critics Association||Best Acting Ensemble||Nominated|
|Detroit Film Critics Society||Best Ensemble||Nominated|
|2014||Empire Awards||Best Female Newcomer||Won|
|MTV Movie Awards||Best Breakthrough Performance||Nominated|
|Young Hollywood Awards||Breakthrough Actress||Margot Robbie||Nominated|
|2015||British Academy Film Awards||BAFTA Rising Star Award||Margot Robbie||Nominated|
|2016||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress: AnTEENcipated||Suicide Squad||Nominated|
|Critics’ Choice Awards||Best Actress in an Action Movie||Won|
|2017||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Movie Actress||Nominated|
|Favorite Action Movie Actress||Won|
|Alliance of Women Film Journalists||Hall of Shame||Nominated|
|Actress Most in Need of a New Agent||Nominated|
|Saturn Awards||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|
|Gotham Awards||Best Actress||I, Tonya||Nominated|
|Hollywood Film Awards||Hollywood Ensemble Award||Won|
|Chicago Film Critics Association||Best Actress||Nominated|
|Detroit Film Critics Society||Best Actress||Nominated|
|Florida Film Critics Circle||Best Actress||Won|
|New York Film Critics Online||Best Actress||Won|
|San Diego Film Critics Society||Best Actress||Nominated|
|San Francisco Film Critics Circle||Best Actress||Won|
|Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association||Best Actress||Nominated|
|2018||AACTA International Awards||Best Actress||Won|
|Academy Awards||Best Actress||Nominated|
|BAFTA Awards||Best Actress in a Leading Role||Nominated|
|Critics’ Choice Awards||Best Actress||Nominated|
|Best Actress in a Comedy||Won|
|Dorian Award||Best Performance of the Year – Actress||Nominated|
|Golden Globes||Best Actress – Motion Picture Comedy or Musical||Nominated|
|Screen Actors Guild Award||Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role||Nominated|
|Satellite Awards||Best Actress||Nominated|
|Independent Spirit Awards||Best Female Lead||Nominated|
Margot Robbie Favorites
- Favorite Beauty Products – Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Calvin Klein’s Deep Euphoria, Peter Thomas Roth Complexion Correction Pads, Laura Mercier Blush,Klorane Dry shampoo with Oat milk, Ellis Faas Foundation
- Favorite Colors – Blue, Red, White
- Favorite Food -French Fries
- Favorite Drink – Beer
- Favorite Sport – Hockey
- Favorite Hockey Team – New York Rangers
Margot Robbie Net worth
Margot Robbie has a net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2019. Much of her wealth comes from movie and television appearances and brand endorsements.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Margot Robbie
- Instagram – margotrobbie
- Twitter – Margot Robbie
Some Lesser Known Facts About Margot Robbie
- The Aussie actress started her acting career in 2007 featuring in independent films and television series.
- At the age of 16, she did three different jobs to meet her ends.
- Before she made her acting debut, she was a pro at building the perfect hoagie and her job title was that of “Sandwich Artist.”
- She is a member of Greenpeace.
- Robbie took three shots to tequila at morning before shooting the s*x scene with Leonardo DiCaprio, in the Wolf of Wall Street.
- For her performance in the Wolf of Wall Street, she was awarded Empire Award for Best Female Newcomer and other several nominations.
- Martin Scorsese suggested Margot Robbie to wear robe when she opens the doors in her apartment, but it was her who insisted to go on n*de to make the scene more realistic.
- She isn’t a girly-girl when it comes to fashion.
- She’s a tomboy. “I’m happiest when I’m surfing or out on the farm hunting wild pigs, building cubbies out in the paddocks or riding around on motorbikes,” she said in a 2008 interview on the Neighbours website.
- Robbie loves beer and french fries.
- In 2011, Margot appeared in period drama TV series Pan Am to play Laura Cameron.
- In 2012, Robbie was featured in Inside Film Magazine’s Rising Talent issue.
- In 2014, she grabbed the #22 spot in Maxim’s “Hot 100” list.
- She had graced the cover of Vanity Fair’s 20th Anniversary Hollywood Edition.
- In 2015, she was voted “Sexiest Eyes” by Victoria’s Secret’s annual What is Sexy List.
- She turned down the role of Sam in Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance), which eventually went to Emma Stone.
- Surprisingly, her favorite s*x scene was from 1993’s, True Romance.
- Margot was primarily raised by her single mother.
- Her grandparents have not seen the film The Wolf of Wall Street as she had some n*de scenes.