Amber Heard is an American actress. In 2004, she made her film debut in the sports drama Friday Night Lights. In 2008, Heard’s breakthrough came with roles in Never Back Down and Pineapple Express. She received the Breakthrough Award at Young Hollywood Awards. Amber next starred in John Carpenter’s The Ward, alongside Nicolas Cage in Drive Angry and alongside Johnny Depp in The Rum Diary for which she won a Spotlight Award at the Hollywood Film Festival.
Amber Laura Heard
Birthday / Date of Birth
Amber Heard was born on the 22nd of April 1986, in Austin, Texas, United States.
She’s currently 36 years old.
Despite she was raised Catholic, her best friend died in a car accident when she was 16 and subsequently declared herself as an atheist.
Heard attended St. Michael’s Catholic Academy in Austin until her junior year. Then, she left the school at the age of 17 to pursue a career in Hollywood. She was also active in her school’s drama club.
- Father – David Heard (Contractor)
- Mother – Paige Heard
- Siblings – Whitney Heard (Younger Sister)
Boyfriends / Spouse
Amber Heard dated –
- Valentino Lanus (2006-2007) – This Mexican actor dated American actress from 2006 to 2007.
- Crispin Glover (2007-2008) – The American film actor, director, and screenwriter dated Amber. He is 22 years older than her.
- Tasya van Ree (2009-2011) – Tasya is a female Hawaiian artist and photographer based in Los Angeles who had a relationship with Amber Heard for about 2 years. In December 2010, at GLAAD’s 25th-anniversary event, Amber told that “She is beautiful. I mean, you’d have to be crazy not to want to go out with her!”
- Johnny Depp (2011-2017) – In 2011, Amber started dating Depp. They have even slept together many a times.” They met for the first time on the set of 2009 movie “The Rum Diary.” The duo engaged in 2013 and married on February 3, 2015, in a private civil ceremony at their home in Los Angeles. They separated in May 2016 and filed for divorce which was finalized in 2017.
- Elon Musk (2016-2017, 2017-2018) – In July 2016, Amber started dating South Africa born, American billionaire businessman Elon Musk. Their relationship was confirmed in April 2017 when she posted an intimate dinner picture on Instagram. The couple called it quits in August 2017 after dating for just more a year. According to Elon, Amber split from him. They reconciled their relationship in December 2017. But, again, the couple split in February 2018.
- Vito Schnabel (2018-Present) – In 2018, Heard started dating art curator and contemporary art dealer, Vito Schnabel. In August 2018, Amber was seen going to Vito’s New York-based apartment which hinted that the relationship was still on.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 137 lbs
- Measurements – 33-27-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33A
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Heard work in the films Pineapple Express and Never Back Down earned her huge acclaim, both of which were box office successes. She landed a significant role in the American comedy-drama film, The Rum Diary (2011), an adaptation of the novel by Hunter S Thompson.
In 2004, Amber made her acting debut in Peter Berg’s sports drama film, Friday Night Lights as Maria. Heard’s leap to success happened with the stoner comedy, Pineapple Express and the martial arts drama Never Back Down.
In 2004, Heard was first appeared in the American TV show, Jack & Bobby in which she played Liz in its first episode.
Amber has appeared in many TV commercials and print ad campaigns for Nylon TV, Saturn car, Pacific Heat & Electric, Luxe Apothetique Boutique, Anti-Ecstasy / Drug Campaign – Texas Swimsuit Calendar, Teen Health Magazine, Austin Children’s Museum, Safer Internet Sites, JRC Model & Talent – RB Cass Dentistry.
Amber Heard Net worth
Amber Heard has an estimated net worth of $500K dollars as of 2023. She owns a 1968 Ford Mustang.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amber Heard
- Heard was named one of the most beautiful rising stars by Jane Magazine, shared with Kellan Rhude.
- She was ranked at no. 21 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 Women of 2008 list.
- She was ranked at no. 13 on Maxim magazine Hot 100 Women of 2010 list.
- She was ranked at no. 34 in the 2011 FHM list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- She was voted at no. 35 on Ask men’s top 99 ‘most desirable’ women of 2012.
- She is a certified lifeguard.
- Amber hates to watch television.
- She is a dream chaser.
- She has a small dog – Golden teacup Yorkie, named Pistol.
- She believes in “Today Is What I Have” and says that this is her motto.
- She likes to read novels in her free time.
- She has appeared in two music videos, Kenny Chesney’s “There Goes My Life” and Eisley’s “I Wasn’t Prepared.”
- In October, 2009, Heard has a golden teacup Yorkie dog named Pistol, who was featured alongside Heard for Teen Vogue’s Young Hollywood issue.