Emmad Irfani is a Pakistani model and actor. He has done lead roles in many TV serials such as Geo TV, ARY Digital and Hum TV Serials as well as has worked with renowned national and international brands. In 2018, he launched his film career with a cameo role in his cousin Farjad Nabi’s box-office hit 7 Din Mohabbat In.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emmad Irfani was born on the 29th of April 1980, in Peshawar, Pakistan.
He’s currently 40 years old.
Emmad did his Graduation and Masters from the University of Lahore.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
- Relatives – Farjad Nabi (Cousin)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Emmad Irfani has dated –
- Maryam Shafaat (2010-Present) – In 2010, Emmad himself got married to Maryam Shafaat. Emmad Irfani’s wife is not in showbiz and away from the media. The couple is blessed with 2 children Zaviyar Irfani and Elanur Irfani.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 78 kg
- In Pounds – 172 lbs
- Measurements – 40–14–32
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 36 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Emmad is well known for his role in Saya-e-Dewar Bhi Nahi. He won Best Male model awards at the Lux Style Awards and MTV Pakistan style awards.
In 2018 Emmad launched his film career with a cameo role as Faadi in his cousin Farjad Nabi’s box-office hit 7 Din Mohabbat In.
In 2013, Emmad made her first acting role in television by appearing as Shahnawaz in the television drama series, Aasmanon Pay Likha which was aired on Geo TV.
Emmad Irfani Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress – Deepika Padukone
- Favorite Singer – Arijit Singh
- Favorite Place – Paris
- Favorite Color – Black & White
- Favorite Food – Chicken Biryani, Fast Food
Emmad Irfani Net worth
Emmad Irfani has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emmad Irfani
- Emmad worked with some international brands such Versace Dior, Levis, DKNY, Parada and Armani in Paris and Milan.
- He won Best Male model awards at the Lux Style Awards and MTV Pakistan style awards, and subsequently was nominated.
- In 2014, he played the role as Rohail in the television series, Ranjish Hi Sahi which was aired on Hum TV.
- In 2015, he made her acting debut with the telefilm, Tujh Se Naam Hamara in which she played the role of Zaid.
- In 2016, Emmad portrayed role of Shehroz in the TV drama series, Sanam which was broadcast on Hum TV.
- In 2017, Emmad has worked in the drama series, Titli which was broadcast on Urdu 1.