Eiza Gonzalez is a Mexican actress and singer. She gained popularity for her debut role as Dolores “Lola” Valente in the Mexican musical telenovela Lola…Érase una vez. González gained further success starring as Santanico Pandemonium in the American horror series From Dusk till Dawn: The Series. She is also known for her roles as Monica “Darling” Castello in the action crime film Baby Driver and as Nyssiana in the cyberpunk action film Alita: Battle Angel.
Eiza González Reyna
Latin Pop, Dance Pop, Electropop
She has released her albums via EMI Televisa Music, EMI Music
Birthday / Date of Birth
Eiza Gonzalez was born on January 30, 1990, in Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Eiza attended Edron Academy and the American School Foundation, both located in Mexico City. She later got enrolled at the Televisa’s acting school, Centro de Educación Artística and completed two years of a three-year course.
- Father – Carlos González (Died when Eiza was 12)
- Mother – Glenda Reyna (Former Mexican Model)
- Siblings – Yulen González Reyna (Older Brother) (Yulen is 12 years Eiza’s senior)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eiza Gonzalez has dated –
- Alejandro Fernández (2010-2011) – From 2010 to 2011, she was RUMORed to be dating fellow singer Alejandro Fernández. When Eiza was staying at Argentina for the filming of one of her series, she was RUMORed to be staying at his place in Argentina. Later, when she released her song “Te acordarás de mi” in 2011, it was said to be based on her relationship with Alejandro.
- Pepe Diaz (2011-2013) – 15 years her senior, Brazilian businessman Pepe Diaz was romantically linked with Eiza from July 2011 to June 2013. They dated ON and OFF for two years.
- Liam Hemsworth (2013) – Eiza briefly dated Australian actor, Liam Hemsworth. They first met during a Las Vegas party in September 2013 and went on a couple of dates until November 2013.
- D.J. Cotrona (2014-2016) – Eiza met American actor, D.J. Cotrona on the set of From Dusk till Dawn: The Series and started dating him in September 2014. They dated until the summer of 2016 and split.
- Josh Duhamel (2018-Present) – In the summer of 2018, Eiza started dating actor Josh Duhamel. They were seen showing PDA in July 2018 during a trip to Mexico.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing Dolores “Lola” Valente Pescador in the Televisa’s telenovela Lola…Érase una vez from 2007 to 2008 and as Santanico Pandemonium in the El Rey’s horror series From Dusk till Dawn: The Series.
Eiza Gonzalez made her onscreen debut as a voice actress in the 2008 Spanish language film “Horton Hears a Who!” in which she gave voice to the character Jessica Quilligan. Her first acting role came in 2014 when she was cast in the film “Almost Thirty” for her role as Cristina.
Gonzalez made her television appearance in the Mexican melodrama “Lola, érase una vez” as Dolores “Lola” Valente.
Eiza released her debut album Contracorriente on November 24, 2009 in Mexico via EMI Televisa Music. It peaked at #13 in Mexico, and #25 in US music charts.
Gonzalez was the face of “Color Trend de Avon” for cosmetics brand Avon in Mexico in 2008. In March 2015, she was announced as the new Neutrogena brand ambassador.
Eiza Gonzalez Favorites
- Favorite Actor – John Leguizamo
- Favorite Actress – Eva Longoria, Jennifer Lopez, Penelope Cruz, Michelle Rodriguez
- Favorite Movies – Avatar, Titanic, Under the Same Moon, Miss Bala, Frida
- Favorite Books – Fantasy and Mystery Based Books
- Favorite Mexican Food – Chilaquiles Verdes, Chiles En Nogada, Pollo Con Mole
- Favorite Color – Blue, Grey, White, Black
- Favorite Destination – Spain, Dubai, Germany
- Favorite Clothing – Brands Sopa de Tortilla
Eiza Gonzalez Net Worth
Eiza Gonzalez has a net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eiza Gonzalez
- Eiza’s professional career started in 2007. When she was 12, she lost her dad in a motorcycle accident.
- González took acting lessons at the M & M Studio, an acting school in Mexico City run by famed actress, Patricia Reyes Spíndola.
- She got enrolled at the Televisa’s famous acting school, Centro de Educación Artística in Mexico City when she was 14 years old.
- She has a pet dog named, Pasita.
- She is fluent in English, Spanish and speaks some Italian.
- There she was discovered by producer and director, Pedro Damian who cast her in a remake of Argentina’s famous children’s telenovela, Floricienta.
- She has done Spanish-language voiceover work for the animated movies Horton Hears a Who and The Croods.
- In February 2013, González confirmed plans for a re-release edition of her second album but the re-release was later cancelled.
- In August 2013, Eiza went from Mexico to Los Angeles, California to advance her acting career.