Charmy Kaur is an Indian film actress and producer and co-producer of “Puri Connects”, a production house along with media related events and marketing and designing and talent management company. She is well known for her works predominantly in Telugu cinema, as well as few Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and Bollywood films. She has appeared in more than fifty films.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Charmy Kaur was born on May 17, 1987 in Vasai, Maharashtra, India.
She is currently 31 years old.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
She is Punjabi-Sikh ancestry.
Charmy attended Carmelite Convent English High School, Vasai Road (West), Thane, Maharashtra.
- Father – Surdeep Kaur
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Mickey Uppal (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charmy Kaur has dated –
Charmy has kept her personal life under the warps and thus there is not much information available of any relation he has had in the past or in the present.
- In feet – 5 feet 4.5 inches
- In centimeters – 164 cm
- In meters – 1.64 m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds – 141 lbs
- Measurements – 37-27-38
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 10 (US).
She is recognized for her starring roles in films including Gowri (2004), Mass (2004), Anukokunda Oka Roju (2005), Lakshmi (2006), Mantra (2007) and Mangala (2011).
Charmy Kaur made her onscreen debut in 2002 in the Telugu film “Nee Thodu Kavali,” in which she played a role of a housewife. She was only 15 then.
She has appeared in a number of TV shows to promote her movies.
- Once she said that Malaika Arora spoiled Kevvu Keka song with her dance in the Telugu film Gabbar Singh (2012). She said that if she has given an opportunity, she would have made it better.
- In 2015, she had alleged that the famous actor Nithiin & Tollywood producer Sudhakar Reddy did not have money to produce the film. After that, Sudhakar Reddy decided to reveal the reason at a press conference for cancelling the film and also wanted to file a defamation case against her for her comments. She then later apologised to both for speaking wrong about their financial condition.
- In July 2017, she was summoned by the SIT (Special Investigation Team) of Telangana Prohibition & Excise Department in Hyderabad for the case of a massive drug racket. According to SIT, she has links with Calvin Mascarenhas, the kingpin of the drug racket.
Charmy Kaur Awards
- 2005: Santosham Best Actress Award for Anukokunda Oka Roju
- 2005: CineMAA Award for Best Actress (Jury) for Anukokunda Oka Roju
- 2007: Nandi Award for Best Actress for Mantra
- 2012: Nandi Special Jury Award for Mangala
- 2016: CineMAA Award for Best Actress (Jury) for Jyothi Lakshmi
- 2016: Zee Telugu Apsara Award
Charmy Kaur Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Pawan Kalyan
- Favorite Actresses – Juhi Chawla, Ramya Krishnan, Dimple Kapadia
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Food – Biryani
- Favorite Cuisine – Punjabi
- Favourite Food – Hyderabadi Biryani, Punjabi Dishes
- Favourite Clothes – Jeans, T-Shirts, Sarees
- Favourite Drink – White Grape Juice
- Favourite Destination – Kerala, Goa, Mauritius
- Favourite Sports – Cricket
Charmy Kaur Net worth
Charmy Kaur has a net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019. She charges Rs 2 crore as remuneration per film.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Charmme Kaur
- Instagram – charmmekaur
- Twitter – Charmme Kaur
Some Lesser Known Facts About Charmy Kaur
- She started her acting career in 2002 by playing the role of Manasa in the Telugu film Nee Thodu Kavali.
- She worked in different languages like Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
- She starred in a Bollywood film Bbuddah… Hoga Terra Baap alongside Amitabh Bachchan.
- She is co-founder of Puri Connects, a production house along with media related events and marketing and designing and talent management company.
- In 2005, she won the Santosham Best Actress Award for her role in the film Anukokunda Oka Roju.
- Hailing from a Punjabi family, Charmy learned Telugu in a short span of time and even lent her voice to Kajal Aggarwal in the movie Chandamama (2007).
- In 2016, Charmy received CineMAA Award for Best Actress (Jury) for her role in the film Jyothi Lakshmi.