Cobie Smulders is a Canadian actress and model. She is known for her role as Robin Scherbatsky in the sitcom How I Met Your Mother and S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Maria Hill in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films The Avengers, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame and Spider-Man: Far From Home. She starred as Lisa Turner in the Netflix series Friends from College.
Jacoba Francisca Maria Smulders
Birthday / Date of Birth
Cobie Smulders was born on April 3, 1982 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
She’s currently 36 years old.
New York City, New York, U.S.
She is of Dutch and English descent.
Cobie attended Lord Byng Secondary School, Vancouver, British Columbia and completed her education with honors distinction in 2000.
- Father – Unknown (Dutch father)
- Mother – Unknown (English mother)
- Siblings – She has four sisters, Amy, Julie, Melissa and Fiona and three brothers, Mark, Adam and Scott.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cobie has dated –
- Taran Killam (2007-Present) – American actor, comedian and TV series How I Met Your Mother co-star, Taran Killam is the one with whom Smulders started dating back in 2007. The couple engaged in January 2009. Smulders is married to Taran Killam on September 8, 2012, in Solvang, California. They have two daughters, Shaelyn Cado Killam, born May 16, 2009 and their second Joelle was born in January 2015.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds – 141 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her role as Robin Scherbatsky on the TV series How I Met Your Mother and Maria Hill in The Avengers.
Cobie Smulders made her acting debut in 2004 in the film “Walking Tall” as Eye Candy. Since, then she has starred in a number of films.
Cobie was cast in a comedy TV series Special Unit 2 in 2002. She played Zoe in an episode titled “The wish” of its second season.
Cobie has not been endorsed by any major brands.
Awards & Nominations
|2013||EWwy Award||Best Supporting Actress – Comedy||How I Met Your Mother||Won|
|2014||People’s Choice Award||Favorite TV Gal Pals||How I Met Your Mother||Nominated|
|2017||Theatre World Award||Present Laughter||Honoree|
Cobie Smulders Favorites
- Favorite Food – Macaroni, Cheese, Sushi
- Favorite TV Programs – Flight of the Conchords (2007), Friday Night Lights (2006)
- Favorite Movies – Milk (2008), The Princess Bride (1987)
- Favorite Travel Destination – Anywhere, She Can Scuba Dive
- Favorite Gift so Far – Engagement Ring from Taran Killam
Cobie Smulders Net worth
Smulders has a net worth of $25 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cobie Smulders
- She got her nickname “Cobie” from her great-aunt Jacoba.
- She was voted “Most Respected” by her classmates in high school.
- She is a certified scuba driver.
- In 2007, Smulders was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She underwent multiple surgeries over the course of two years and today she is fit and healthy.
- In June 2010, Smulders made her Off-Broadway debut in Love, Loss, and What I Wore at The Westside Theatre.
- Cobie was ranked #9 in Maxim’s Hot 100 Women in 2011.
- Cobie was voted no. 65 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list of Women in 2012.
- Cobie appeared at no. 59 in AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012.
- She was included in the list of the “most desirable” famous women for 2013 in Askmen’s list of the Top 99 Most Desirable Women.
- In 2014, smulders filmed a PSA with Oceana, an international ocean conservation organization.
- In 2015, Smulders revealed she had been diagnosed with ovarian cancer at age 25, while shooting season three of How I Met Your Mother in 2007. She had surgery to remove two tumors from her ovaries but the cancer had spread to her lymph nodes, resulting in the need for multiple operations over the course of two years.