Larissa Marolt is an Austrian fashion model and actress. She was the winner of the first cycle of Austria’s Next Top Model. After her victory she also participated in the fourth season of Germany’s Next Top Model, where she was placed eighth. At the age of 16, Marolt auditioned for Austria’s Next Top Model, where she was chosen as one of the ten girls to appear on the TV show.
Actress, Fashion Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Larissa Marolt was born on July 10, 1992 in St. Kanzian, Carinthia, Austria.
She’s currently 26 years old.
Marolt attended a Gymnasium and passed her A-Levels in 2010. She studied acting from Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute from September 2011 to June 2013.
- Father – Heinz Anton Marolt (Hotelier)
- Mother – Elke Marion Stampfer
- Siblings – Lisa Marie Marolt (Sister). She has two younger brothers.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Larissa Marolt has dated –
- Whitney Sudler-Smith (2011-2016)– Marolt was in a relationship with filmmaker Whitney Sudler-Smith from 2011 to 2016, which attracted a widespread media attention at that time.
- In feet – 5 feet 9.75 inches
- In centimeters – 177 cm
- In meters – 1.77 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 116 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-33
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Being the winner of the Austria’s reality show Next Top Model. Being cast in TV show Storm of Love, Alarm für Cobra 11, Danni Lowinski and Anna und die Liebe.
Larissa Marolt had her first starring role in Barbara Gräftner’s film Rise Up! And Dance, which was premiered on March 11, 2014 at the UCI Cinema in the Millennium City in Vienna.
In 2009, she competed in the debut season of Austria’s reality show Next Top Model, where she was declared winner of the show. She was just 16 when she was successfully auditioned for show.
She has appeared in several TV commercials.
Larissa Marolt Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Larissa Marolt Net worth
Larissa Marolt has a net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Larissa Marolt
- Instagram – larissa_marolt_official
Some Lesser Known Facts About Larissa Marolt
- She grew up in St. Kanzian on Lake Klopein with her older sister and two younger brothers.
- She developed interest for acting at young age and got training at the youth theater club of the Stadttheater Klagenfurt.
- At the age of 16, Marolt auditioned for Austria’s Next Top Model, where she was chosen as one of the ten girls to appear on the TV show.
- There she starred in the play “Aloah” and in 2010 in “Was geht” one of the main roles.
- Larissa Marolt has walked the runway at the New York Fashion Week and Fashion Week Berlin, Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Istanbul, Amber Fashion Show Monaco .
- In 2014, she participated in the German version of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! and finished 2nd place.
- In April 2014, Marolt won a Romy award at the 25th Romy TV Awards ceremony in the Vienna Hofburg.
- In June 2014, Marolt received the “New-Face-Award” at the Leading Ladies Award ceremony in Vienna.
- In 2015, Marolt bought together with her father the hotel Seehotel Klopein at the Lake Klopein located within the municipality of Sankt Kanzian in Carinthia, Austria.
- In January 2016 Marolt shared the first place at the styling contest Promi Shopping Queen by the German television channel VOX with the actor Thomas Held. She was shopping with her sister Lisa-Marie in Klagenfurt and donated the prize money to the Kärntner Kinderkrebshilfe.