Nancy McKeon is a legendary American actress who acted in the NBC sitcom, The Facts of Life. She started her career at a very young age with active encouragement from her family. Nancy has also provided the voices for a few popular animated characters such as the voice of Scruffy. Nancy and her brother have appeared on more than 65 commercials. In 1976, her brother was chosen to play a major role on the television show, Alice.
Nancy Justine McKeon
Birthday / Date of Birth
Nancy McKeon was born on the 4th of April 1966, in Westbury, New York, United States.
She’s currently 56 years old.
Nancy attended Bellarmine -Jefferson High School in Burbank, California, United States.
- Father – Don McKeon
- Mother – Barbara McKeon
- Siblings – Philip McKeon (Older Brother) (Actor)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nancy McKeon has dated –
- Michael J. Fox (1982-1985) – In 1982, Nancy and Canadian actor Michael J. Fox started dating. In 1985, They broke up.
- Michael Damian (1987-1989) – In 1987, she started dating her The Facts of Life co-star Michael Damian. They were in a relationship for 2 years before separating in 1989.
- Luc Robitaille (1990-1991) – McKeon and Canadian ice hockey player Luc Robitaille were in a romantic relationship from 1990 to 1991.
- Marc Andrus (1993-Present) – Nancy started dating an actor and show presenter, Marc Andrus in the year 1993. In 2003, After dating for 10 years, they got married. They have 2 daughters together named Aurora and Harlow Andrus.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 61 kg
- In Pounds – 134 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Nancy became known after appearing her popular roles in Jo Polniaczek on the NBC sitcom The Facts of Life and Jinny Exstead on The Division. She has appeared in several other TV shows like The Division, Can’t Hurry Love, Style & Substance, and Sonny with a Chance.
In 1992, Nancy had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Where The Day Takes You.
In 1977, McKeon landed her first role in television by appearing the series, Starsky And Hutch.
Nancy has done endorsement work for several brands such as Hallmark (1980), Fruity and Cocoa Pebbles Cereal (1970), Hellmann’s Big H Sauce (1979).
Nancy McKeon Net worth
Nancy McKeon has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – nancymckeonofficial
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nancy McKeon
- Nancy appeared on the soap operas The Secret Storm and Another World.
- In 1979, she was discovered by a casting director for The Facts of Life on the basis of her performance in a Hallmark advertisement, in which she was able to cry on cue.
- While she was working on The Facts of Life, McKeon attended school on-set with tutors, having attended Catholic school prior to that.
- Her favorite singer are Taylor Swift.
- In 1995, she starred in her own series, Can’t Hurry Love, which lasted one season.
- In 1998, Nancy starred with Jean Smart in the sitcom Style & Substance.
- In 1999, she wrote and directed her own short film, A Wakening. She explained on the TV show Biography that directing had always been a personal ambition, so she wrote the movie in order to direct. The film won two film festival awards. She also directed two episodes of The Division.
- In 2003, McKeon starred in the film Comfort and Joy.
- In 2018, McKeon was announced as one of the celebrities to compete on season 27 of Dancing with the Stars. She was partnered with professional dancer Valentin Chmerkovskiy, and was the third celebrity eliminated.
- In 2019, Nancy announced on social media her involvement in a new, planned Amazon series based on the Lauren Oliver young adult novel Panic. In 2021, The first season premiered.