Dave Franco is an American actor. Dave began his career with small roles in films such as Superbad and Charlie St. Cloud. Following a starring role in the ninth season of the comedy series Scrubs. Dave has had starring roles in the films Fright Night, Now You See Me and its sequel Now You See Me 2, Warm Bodies, Neighbors and its sequel Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising, Nerve, The Little Hours, The Disaster Artist, The Lego Ninjago Movie and If Beale Street Could Talk.
David John Franco
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dave Franco was born on the 12th of June 1985, in Palo Alto, California, United States.
He’s currently 34 years old.
Dave has Portuguese and Swedish ancestry on his dad’s side while he has Russian Jewish ancestry on his mom’s side.
Dave went to Palo Alto High School and graduated. Subsequently, he took admission into the University of Southern California but dropped out to focus on his acting career.
- Father – Doug Franco (Businessman)
- Mother – Betsy (née Verne) (Poet, author, editor)
- Siblings – Tom Franco (Brother), James Franco (Older Brother)
- Relatives – Marjorie (Peterson) Franco (Paternal Grandmother) (Published young adult books author), Mitzie (Levine) Verne (Maternal Grandmother) (Owner of the Verne Art Gallery in Cleveland)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dave Franco has dated –
- Dianna Agron (2008-2009) – 2009 film A Fuchsia Elephant lead actors Dianna Agron and Dave Franco met in January 2008 for the first time and started dating. The duo was an item for one and a half years until May 2009.
- Alison Brie (2012-Present) – In May 2012, Dave met actress Alison Brie and started dating her. In 25 August 2015, they kept on dating for three years and got engaged. In March 2017, they got married in a private ceremony.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 68 kg
- In Pounds – 150 lbs
- Measurements – 37-13-30
- Chest – 37 in or 94 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76 cm
His shoe size is 9.5 (US).
Dave is known for a starring role in the ninth season of the comedy series Scrubs. He has had starring roles in the films Fright Night, Now You See Me and its sequel Now You See Me 2, Warm Bodies, Neighbors and its sequel Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising.
In 2006, Dave appeared in the short film, Frat Bros. for his role as A.J.
In 2006, Dave guest appeared in the family drama series, 7th Heaven for his role as Benjamin Bainsworth in an episode titled Highway to Cell.
Dave has appeared in EA Games’ Madden NFL 15 commercial brand with Kevin Hart.
Dave Franco Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Sean Penn
- Favorite Film – 28 Days Later (2002)
- Favorite Book – Ham on Rye (By Charles Bukowski)
- Favorite Author – Charles Bukowski, Roald Dahl
- Favorite Hobbies – Acting, Writing, Jet Skiing, Skateboarding, Football
- Favorite Food – Pizza
Dave Franco Net worth
Dave Franco has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Dave Franco
- Twitter – Dave Franco
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dave Franco
- Dave began his career with small roles in films such as Superbad and Charlie St. Cloud.
- Dave received praise for his work in Scrubs TV series. Dave appeared in all the 13 episodes of the ninth and the final season of Scrubs.
- He has two giant pet cats Harry and Arturo. He sometimes calls them small panthers.
- Dave appeared in television shows such as Do Not Disturb and Young Justice.
- In May 2008, Dave was cast in The CW teen drama television series, Privileged.
- In August 2011, Dave starred in the 3D horror comedy film, Fright Night alongside Colin Farrell and Toni Collette.
- In 2012, Dave had his film breakthrough as a supporting role in the buddy comedy film, 21 Jump Street.
- In 2013, Dave co-starred in the zombie romance film, Warm Bodies as Perry Kelvin.
- In 2015, he co-starred with Vince Vaughn and Tom Wilkinson in the comedy Unfinished Business.
- In 2016, Dave reprised his roles in the sequels Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising as Pete, and Now You See Me 2 as Jack Wilder.
- In 2017, Dave appeared in the well-received comedy The Little Hours and the acclaimed biographical comedy-drama, The Disaster Artist which was directed by his brother, James.