Dane DeHaan is an American actor. His roles include Andrew Detmer in Chronicle, Harry Osborn in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Lockhart in Gore Verbinski’s A Cure for Wellness. In 2017, Dane starred in Luc Besson’s science fiction film Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets with Cara Delevingne, based on the French comics series Valérian and Laureline.
Dane William DeHaan
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dane DeHaan was born on 6th of February 1986, in Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States.
He’s currently 34 years old.
He has Dutch, German, Italian, English and a small amount of Welsh and Scotch-Irish ancestry.
Dane attended Emmaus High School in Emmaus, Pennsylvania, for three years and appeared in community theater. He switched to the University of North Carolina School of the Arts for his senior year of high school, where he was around artists for the first time. He continued at UNCSA for undergraduate studies, graduating in 2008.
- Father – Jeff DeHaan (Computer Programmer)
- Mother – Cynthia Boscia (Executive at Knoll Furniture)
- Siblings – Meghann Carl (Older Sister)
- Relatives – William Robert DeHaan (Paternal Grandfather), Beth Ellen Sine (Paternal Grandmother), Laura M. Boscia (Maternal Grandmother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dane DeHaan has dated –
- Anna Wood (2006-Present) – In 2006, Dane first met his wife Anna Wood in North Carolina while they were studying in high school and started dating. After dating for around 6 years, they got married in a small private ceremony in June 2012. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter, Bowie Rose DeHaan, was born on April 2, 2017 and a son, Bert Apollo Dehaan born in 2020. They live in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 74 kg
- In Pounds – 163 lbs
- Measurements – 38–12–32
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Dane became known for his role include Andrew Detmer in Chronicle (2012), Harry Osborn in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014), Lockhart in Gore Verbinski’s A Cure for Wellness (2016) and the title character in Luc Besson’s Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017).
In 2010, Dane made his film debut with American-Filipino drama film, Amigo in which he played the role of Gil.
In 2008, Dane guest appeared in the series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Vincent Beckwith.
DeHaan has starred in the TV commercials for Jeep. He has been signed up as a brand ambassador by the Prada fashion house. Dane was featured in the print ads for the L’Homme fragrance.
Dane DeHaan Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Kate Winslet
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna, Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Sport – Golf
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Dane DeHaan Net worth
Dane DeHaan has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dane DeHaan
- Dane began acting at a very young age by performing in community and high school theater.
- In 2010, he won an Obie Award for his performance in Annie Baker’s play The Aliens, directed by Sam Gold, at New York’s Rattlestick Playwrights Theater.
- In 2012, DeHaan starred in the camcorder drama film Chronicle and as Cricket in Lawless.
- In 2012, Dane won the Breakthrough Performance of the Year at the Golden Schmoes Awards for his role as Andrew Detmer in the found footage thriller Chronicle.
- In 2013, Dane won the Hamptons International Film Festival in the category Breakthrough Performer for his leading role as Lucien Carr in the critically acclaimed film Kill Your Darlings.
- In 2014, Dane was the star of Prada’s spring/summer 2014 menswear campaign.
- In 2015, DeHaan starred as James Dean in the drama Life opposite Robert Pattinson as photographer Dennis Stock.
- In September 2015, Dehaan was the cover star of Another Man issue 20, shot by Willy Vanderperre.
- In 2017, DeHaan starred in Luc Besson’s science fiction film Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets with Cara Delevingne, based on the French comics series Valérian and Laureline.
- Visit his website @ danedehaan.com.