Daisy Shah is an Indian film actress, model and dancer. She has worked as an assistant to choreographer Ganesh Acharya. Daisy made her debut as a special appearance guest in the 2010 bilingual action thriller Vandae Maatharam. Daisy was selected to play the lead role in the 2011 Kannada film Bodyguard. Daisy then appeared opposite Salman Khan in the 2014 Bollywood film, Jai Ho.
Actress, Model & Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Daisy Shah was born on the 25th of August 1984, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 35 years old.
Daisy studied Bachelor of Arts at Mumbai’s Guru Nanak Khalsa College.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Deepali Shah (Elder Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daisy Shah has dated –
Daisy has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 134 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Daisy known for playing role in Bollywood film, Jai Ho opposite Salman Khan. Daisy won the Miss Photogenic Award in the MS Dombivli contest at a local mall when she was in 10th class.
In 2003, Daisy firstly starred in Bollywood film industry with the film, Tere Naam as a co-performer with Salman Khan. In 2007, Daisy made her first Tamil action comedy film, Pori as special appearance in Song. In 2011, Daisy made her acting in Kannada film, Bodyguard in which she played the role of Ammu.
Daisy Shah Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress – Kajol
- Favorite Film – Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya
- Favorite Perfume – Still by JLo and Daisy by Marc Jacobs
- Favorite Color – Black & White
- Favorite Food – Junk food
Daisy Shah Net worth
Daisy Shah has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Daisy Shah
- Instagram – shahdaisy
- Twitter – Daisy Shah
Some Lesser Known Facts About Daisy Shah
- When she was 10 years old, Daisy won the Miss Photogenic Award in the MS Dombivli contest.
- Daisy worked with choreographer Ganesh Acharya in Khakee and Zameen.
- Daisy Shah was one of the dancers in background for the movie titled Maine Pyaar Kyu Kiya.
- In 2010, Daisy made her debut as a special appearance guest in the bilingual action thriller Vandae Maatharam.
- In 2011, Daisy played Ammu in the Kannada version of action comedy romantic drama film, Bodyguard directed by Siddique.
- In 2012, she played the Kannada director Harsha approached her for the film, Chingari starring Darshan, Bhavana & Deepika Kamaiah in the lead roles.
- In 2013, Daisy shot for two item songs in the Kannada film, Bachchan and the Hindi film, Bloody Isshq.
- In 2015, Daisy played the role as Kaya Sharma in the Hindi-language erotic thriller film, Hate Story 3 directed by Vishal Pandya.
- In 2018, Daisy made her acting with the Hindi-language action thriller film, Race 3 in which she played the role of Sanjana Singh.