Angel Wang is a Chinese actress & model. Angel is best known for her roles in the historical television series Nirvana in Fire and the spy war drama The Disguiser which won her Huading Awards for Best Supporting Actress. In 2019, Angel starred in the period drama Memories of Peking and business romance drama Pushing Hands.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Angel Wang was born on the 28th of October 1982, in Nanning, Guangxi, China.
She’s currently 37 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angel Wang has dated –
Angel has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Angel is best known for her roles in the historical television series Nirvana in Fire (2015) and the spy war drama The Disguiser (2015) which won her Huading Awards for Best Supporting Actress.
In 2008, Angel had her first film onscreen role in the movie, The Legend of Chinese as Yun Zhu.
In 2005, Angel made her first acting debut in the television series, The Ultimate Triangle Line in which she played the role of He Ru.
Angel Wang Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Angel Wang Net worth
Angel Wang has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
She doesn’t any social media profiles.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Angel Wang
- Angel Played for her role in the variety show, Who’s The Murderer.
- Her acting breakthrough came when she acted in both Nirvana in Fire and The Disguiser.
- Angel featured in the fantasy epic drama Novoland: Eagle Flag as one of the major supporting characters.
- In 2003, Angel won the Most Photogenic Award from the CCTV Modeling Competition.
- In 2010, Angel gained attention as the leading actress in the film, Prequel of the Dart Hero.
- In 2016, Angel starred in the family drama, Full Love in which she played the role of Zhao Jia’ni alongside Hawick Lau.
- In 2017, Angel Wang was cast in the historical epic The Rise of Phoenixes which co-stars Chen Kun and Ni Ni.
- In 2018, Angel starred in the fantasy wuxia drama The Legend of Jade Sword as the female lead.
- In 2019, Angel starred alongside Zhang Ruoyun in the spy drama Awakening of Insectsin which she played the role of Zhang Li.