Chandrika Ravi is an Australian actress, model and dancer. Due to similarity her facial features and appearance to Silk Smitha, Chandrika Ravi sometimes referred to as the Modern Silk Smitha in Tamil Nadu. She has won runner up title in 2014 Miss Maxim India and was placed as finalist in 2012 Miss World Australia and Miss India Australia. In 2018, she currently resides in Los Angeles, USA. Chandrika rose to fame through her role in blockbuster Iruttu Araiyil Murattu Kuththu.
Actress, Model, Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Chandrika Ravi was born on 5 April 1989, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
She’s currently 33 years old.
Chandrika finished her schooling in Willetton Senior High School in Perth. Studied English and Creative Arts (Drama) in Murdoch University, Australia and graduated in 2010 before she moved to U.S. to study Acting at New York Film Academy.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chandrika Ravi has dated –
According to a latest interview to a magazine, she’s not in relationship as she’s currently focusing on her acting career.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 37-26-37
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Known for her portrayal of ghost in the coming age adult comedy film Irattu Arayill Murattu Kuthu, alongside Gautham Karthik and Vaibhavi Shandilya.
In 2017, Chandrika made her acting debut with the Tamil film Sei which features Nakul and Aanchal Munjal.
In 2013, Chandrika appeared in a the American TV show Beverly Hills Pawn as well as she featured on TV shows like Travel Secrets California and Bollywood to Hollywood.
Chandrika has appeared in a number of TV commercial campaigns including U Know What Works Kotex, Heineken, Apple iPhone 5c and Zoolander 2 Official TVC.
Chandrika Ravi Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Salman Khan, Kamal Haasan
- Favorite Actress – Priyanka Chopra, Julia Roberts
- Favorite Food – Indian Cuisine
- Favorite Place – London
- Favorite Color – Red, White
Chandrika Ravi Net worth
Chandrika Ravi net worth is estimated at around $2 million dollars as of 2022. She resides in Los Angeles as well as in India during shoots for her films.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chandrika Ravi
- Ravi started learning Indian Classical Dance forms at the age of 4.
- Chandrika also worked and did modelling for some of popular fashion designers and fashion houses.
- Chandrika competed in several beauty pageants including Miss Maxim India, Miss World Australia, and Miss India Australia.
- She is trained in different forms of classical dancing like Bharathanatyam and Kathak, along with Bollywood and Theatre at The Temple of Fine Arts.
- Chandrika is also trained in Jazz, Ballet and Contemporary at The Australian National Youth Performing Arts Group.
- In 2018, she is all set to take Kollywood by storm with the Tamil film Irattu Arayill Murattu Kuthu, in which she plays ghost.
- Ravi is very popular on Instagram having 300K+ followers.
- Visit her official website @ chandrikaravi.com.