Ajey Nagar is one of the most popular Indian YouTuber. Ajey is known for his comedic skits and reactions to various online topics on his channel CarryMinati. In 2017, Ajey received a gold play button for crossing 1 million subscribers on his channel. In the same year, he started his another YouTube channel, CarryIsLive. In May 2020, Ajey crossed another milestone on YouTube and received diamond YouTube play button.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ajey Nagar was born on the 12th of June 1999, in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
He’s currently 22 years old.
Ajey did his schooling till 11th class from DPS, Faridabad in Haryana. He has completed his 12th class via distance education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Yash Nagar or Wily Frenzy (Record Producer/ DJ) (Older Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ajey Nagar has dated –
Ajey his largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds – 141 lbs
Nagar started posting videos on YouTube since he was 10 years old. He got an inspiration to start his own YouTube channel after watching Football tutorials on YouTube. In 2014, Ajey started his own channel, Stealth Fearzz and used to upload videos related to Football tricks and tutorials. Later, he created another YouTube channel, Addicted A1 and he used to upload recorded video game footage along with his reactions on the game.
Ajey used to mimic the Bollywood actors, Shah Rukh Khan and Sunny Deol in his commentary videos but he failed to get a good number of views and subscribers on his YouTube channel. He then changed his channel’s name to CarryDeol & started publishing gameplay roast videos.
Eventually, his channel started getting more views and subscribers and he decided to change his channel’s name to CarryMinati. In 2017, Ajey received a gold play button for crossing 1 million subscribers on his channel. In the same year, he started his another YouTube channel, CarryisLive.
On 8 May 2020, Ajey posted a roast video, Youtube Vs TikTok on his YouTube channel and within a few hours, the video started trending at No. 1 and got more than 5 million views within a day. On 15 May 2020, this video was removed by YouTube; as his roast video was violating YouTube’s terms and conditions.
Nagar holds a total of 5 YouTube Creator Awards which include 2 Silver Play Buttons (For CarryMinati and CarryisLive), 2 Golden Play Buttons (CarryMinati and CarryisLive) and 1 Diamond Play Button for CarryMinati.
Ajey Nagar Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Hrithik Roshan, Johnny Depp, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Madhuri Dixit, Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Eminem, Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Ajey Nagar Net worth
Ajey Nagar has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2020 which he has earned through YouTube and sponsors. Ajey has purchased 2 SUVs from his YouTube income.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – CarryMinati
- Instagram – carryminati
- Twitter – Ajey Nagar
- YouTube Channel – CarryMinati, CarryisLive
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ajey Nagar
- Nagar started posting videos on YouTube since he was 10 years old.
- In 2010, Ajey started his channel titled Stealth Fearzz on which he posted videos related to football tricks and tutorials.
- While he was appearing for the 12th board exams, he got nervous for his Economics exam and decided to drop out of the school. Later, he completed his 12th class vis distance education.
- Ajey has got a tattoo of Nama: Shivai: inked on his right arm.
- At the age of 19, he was listed in the Time Magazine’s top 10 Next Generation Leaders.
- In 2014, the channel’s name was AddictedA1 and Nagar used to upload recorded video game footage along with his reactions on the game. The channel was not very successful.
- In 2015, the Channel’s name became CarryDeol on which Nagar uploaded footage of playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive while mimicking Sunny Deol and when his channel got popular, he changed the name of the channel to CarryMinati.
- In 2017, Ajey Nagar’s YouTube channel crossed 1 Million subscribers and he received his gold play button.
- In 2017, he started his another YouTube channel, CarryIsLive.
- Ajey is the only Indian YouTuber to meet the Hollywood superstar, Tom Cruise.
- In 2020, Nagar posted a YouTube video titled TikTok vs YouTube which targetted the influencer Amir Siddiqui. It was removed by YouTube India for violating the platform’s terms of service regarding harassment.
- In May 2020, Ajey crossed another milestone on YouTube and received diamond YouTube play button.