Demet Özdemir is a Turkish actress, model and dancer. She is best known for her role as the character Sanem in the romantic comedy series Erkenci Kuş. She is currently playing the lead role Zeynep in Doğduğun Ev Kaderindir (My Home My Destiny) opposite İbrahim Çelikkol.
Actress, Model, Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Demet Özdemir was born on the 26th of February 1992, in İzmit, Turkey.
She’s currently 28 years old.
Demet studied at Bengu Dance School.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Ayşen Şener
- Siblings – Derya Özdemir (Older Sister), Volkan Özdemir (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Demet Özdemir has dated –
- Yusuf Çim (2015) – In 2015, it was speculated that Demet went out with the singer, actor, TV presenter, and model, Yusuf Çim. The duo has also worked together in the romantic television series, Çilek Kokusu.
- Seçkin Özdemir (2018) – In the year 2018, Demet had a short-term relationship with the actor, former TV presenter, radio personality & disc jockey, Seçkin Özdemir. However, it did not last very long and they parted ways soon after.
- Can Yaman (2019-Present) – In 2019, Demet is in a relationship with actor and lawyer, Can Yaman who has appeared in a variety of shows and movies such as Gönül İşleri, İnadına Aşk, Hangimiz Sevmedik, Erkenci Kuş and Dolunay. Demet also keeps her fans updated by posting many of their adorable pictures on Instagram.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She has often dyed her hair.
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Demet is best known for her role as the character Sanem in the romantic comedy series Erkenci Kuş. She received the Best Actress award at the 2019 Murex d’Or in Lebanon for her role in this series.
In 2015, Demet made her first theatrical film appearance as Demet in the comedy-fantasy drama movie, Tut Sözünü. She was cast in the film alongside actors such as Kemal Uçar, Giray Altinok, Zafer Algöz, Burak Serdar Sanal, Erkan Can, Mehmet Özgür and many more.
In 2013, Demet made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Aylin Gündoğdu in the romance mystery drama series, Sana Bir Sir Verecegim. Apart from her, the lead cast of the show included the likes of Murat Han, Esra Ronabar, Ekin Koç, Deniz Özerman, and Cengiz Tangör.
Demet Özdemir has worked in several commercials for brands such as Pegasus Airlines, TEB (alongside actor Can Yaman), Garnier, Nike & Pantene.
Demet Özdemir Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food, Chocolate
Demet Özdemir Net worth
Demet Özdemir has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Demet Özdemir
- Demet has performed a few songs in shows such as O Ses Türkiye and Erkenci Kus.
- Demet was honored with a Pantene Golden Butterfly Award in the Best Romantic-Comedy TV Series Actress category.
- She has appeared in several videos for songs such as Ateş Et ve Unut by Mustafa Sandal and Hodri Meydan by Bengü.
- In 2014, Demet portrayed the character of Ayla on the television drama, Kurt Seyit ve Şura which was broadcast on Star TV.
- In 2016, Demet portrays role of Lale Yenilmez in the drama television series, Room Number: 309 which was aired on Fox TV.
- In 2017, she had worked in film, Sen Kiminle Dans Ediyorsun in which she played the role of Aysel.
- In 2018 , Demet played the lead role Sanem in the Turkish romantic comedy series, Erkenci Kuş (Early Bird) opposite Can Yaman.
- In 2019, Demet made her acting with the television series, Doğduğun Ev Kaderindir in which she played the role of Zeynep.