Carla Abellana is a Filipina actress and commercial model who played the lead role in the Philippine adaptation of the Mexican telenovela Rosalinda. She is also known for her lead role in Sine Novela: Basahang Ginto, Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Langit, Makapiling Kang Muli, My Husband’s Lover, My Destiny, Because of You, Mulawin vs. Ravena and I Heart Davao and her first anti-heroine role in Pamilya Roces.
Carla Angeline Reyes Abellana
Actress, Model, Host, YouTuber
Birthday / Date of Birth
Carla Abellana was born on the 12th of June 1986, in Manila, Philippines.
She’s currently 33 years old.
She is of Filipino (including Hiligaynon), Spanish and German descent.
Carla graduated cum laude from De La Salle University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology.
- Father – Rey “PJ” Abellana (Actor)
- Mother – Rea Reyes (Actress)
- Siblings – Erica Abellana (Sister)
- Relatives – Aurelio Reyes (Maternal Grandfather), Delia Razon (Maternal Grandmother) (Actress)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carla Abellana has dated –
- JC Intal (2005-2009) – She went out with basketball player JC Intal between 2005 and 2009.
- Geoff Eigenmann (2010-2014) – In 2010, she began a relationship with actor Geoff Eigenmann and duo was together for a couple of years before breaking up in the year 2014.
- Tom Rodriguez (2014-Present) – In 2014, Carla has been in a romantic relationship with actor and singer, Tom Rodriguez. They have also worked together in So It’s You and No Boyfriend Since Birth.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Carla is famous for her lead roles in Sine Novela: Basahang Ginto (2009), Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Langit (2011), Makapiling Kang Muli (2012) & My Husband’s Lover (2013).
In 2010, Carla made her theatrical film debut by playing the role of Mimi in the comedy film, Mamarazzi in which she starred alongside the likes of Eugene Domingo, John Lapus, Diether Ocampo and Andi Eigenmann.
In 2009, Carla landed her first lead role in television by appearing as Rosalinda Perez / Rosalinda Del Castillo / Paloma Dorantes in the TV series, Rosalinda.
Carla has appeared in TV commercials for several brands like Palmolive. She has also either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Holy Smokes BBQ, Teviant, Regal Jewelry Collection, Louis Vuitton, Happy Skin Cosmetics, TOM FORD BEAUTY, KASHIECA, MARK BUMGARNER, Miladay Jewels and Ligo Sardines.
Carla Abellana Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Carla Abellana Net worth
Carla Abellana has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Carla Abellana
- Abellana began her career as a commercial model.
- In 2011, she appeared in the Philippine Fashion Week where she modeled clothes by Michele Sison.
- In 2011, Carla won Young Critics Circle for Film award for Best Performance as well as 27th PMPC Star Awards for Movies for Best New Movie Actress.
- In September 2011, Abellana starred in the Regal Films film, My Neighbor’s Wife.
- In 2013, she joined Sunday All Stars as a judge.
- In 2014, Abellana started in the Ensemble Romantic Comedy by Jose Javier Reyes Somebody to Love her alongside Matteo Guidicelli and So It’s You with Jc De Vera and Tom Rodriguez.
- In 2015, she starred again with Tom Rodriguez in the film, No Boyfriend Since Birth her second film with Reyes.
- In April 18, 2019, Carla joined YouTube with her eponymous channel and has uploaded a couple of videos on the channel that have accumulated more than 10 million views.