Carla Diab is an American Fashion Designer also Businesswoman. She is well-known as the Founder also Creative Director of her eponymous fashion line. She is also known for her charitable causes. Carla has made her appearances on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Project Runway.
Atiana, Laila, Ati
Fashion Designer, Businesswoman
Birthday / Date of Birth
Carla Diab was born on the 11th of October 1985, in The United States of America.
She’s currently 38 years old.
Carla graduated from the University of America.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carla Diab has dated –
- Tony Abou Jaoude – Tony Abou Jaoudeh, a comedian, was Carla Diab’s husband. After their divorce and separation, she spoke for the first time about her ex-husband, Tony.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Carla became known for her appearance on reality shows such as The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Project Runway. She is also known for her Support of Various Charitable Causes and Philanthropy.
Diab has made guest appearances on well-known programs including Project Runway and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, showcasing her abilities and knowledge to a large audience.
Carla Diab Net worth
Carla Diab has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Carla Diab
- Carla was born and raised in the United States of America.
- Since childhood, she envisioned becoming a fashion designer and businesswoman on her own.
- She began working as an intern at high-end fashion firms in Paris.
- She took her profession very seriously and devoted her entire career to starting her label.
- Her excellent design sense helped him become a visionary creative director of the fashion brand she methodically founded.
- In 2000, the brand debuted and has been a huge success. It quickly gained popularity due to its beauty and charm. Carla Diab’s net worth grew despite the fact that she was only just starting out.
- In addition to her work in fashion, she rose to prominence with appearances on hit reality TV series such as Project Runway and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. These appearances put her fashion label on the celebrity map.
- She is known for her Support of Various Charitable Causes and Philanthropy, including education and animal welfare.
- Diab is considered as a highly respected figure in the fashion world and her talent and originality continue to inspire others.