Álvaro Morte is a Spanish actor. He gained worldwide recognition playing the role of Sergio El Profesor Marquina in the Spanish heist series Money Heist originally aired on Antena 3 & broadcast on Netflix. In 2019, Álvaro played the role of Óscar in the Movistar+ Spanish television series El embarcadero.
Álvaro Antonio García Morte
Actor, Producer, Director
Birthday / Date of Birth
Álvaro Morte was born on the 23rd of February 1975, in Algeciras, Cádiz, Spain.
He’s currently 45 years old.
Álvaro graduated in Dramatic Art from the ESAD in Córdoba and Shakespearean Interpretation by the British School of Actor.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Álvaro Morte has dated –
- Blanca Clemente – Álvaro is married to a stylist named Blanca Clemente. The duo parents 2 children, named Julieta and Leon, who have been born as fraternal twins.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 78 kg
- In Pounds – 171 lbs
- Measurements – 40–14–34
- Chest – 40 in or 101 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Álvaro gained worldwide recognition playing the role of Sergio El Profesor (2014), Marquina in the Spanish heist series Money Heist (2017–Present) originally aired on Antena 3 and broadcast on Netflix.
In 2007, Álvaro made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Rafael Torres in the biographical film, Lola, la película and the cast included the likes of Gala Évora, José Luis García Pérez, Carlos Hipólito, Alfonso Begara, Antonio Morales and several others.
In 2002, Álvaro made his first acting role in the Spanish television series Hospital Central where he played the characters named Buzo/Bombero on two episodes of the series.
Álvaro has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Audi España, DSQUARED2 and Dean & Dan Caten.
Álvaro Morte Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
Álvaro Morte Net worth
Álvaro Morte has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Álvaro Morte
- Alvaro is bilingual. He speaks both Spanish (his mother language) and English.
- In 2009, he played the role of Pablo in the comedy series, Let’s see if I arrive!.
- In 2011, Alvaro was diagnosed with cancer when a tumor was discovered in his leg and later recovered from it.
- Alvaro co-founded the theatre company, 300 pistolas (English: 300 pistols) alongside his wife, Blanca Clemente.
- In 2013, Alvaro worked as an associate producer on the short drama thriller film, Wings.
- In April 2014, Morte played the role of Donato Vergel in an episode, titled The mystery of Casa Aranda, of the thriller series, Víctor Ros.
- In 2017, Morte played the role of Sergio El Profesor, Marquina in the Antena 3 Spanish television series, Money Heist.
- In December 2019, Alvaro joined the cast of the Amazon original series, Wheel of Time an adaption of the epic fantasy novels of the same name.