Ali Fazal is an Indian actor and model. He made his screen debut with a small role in the English language film The Other End of the Line before appearing in the American television miniseries Bollywood Hero. Fazal made his Bollywood debut with a special appearance in 3 Idiots. In 2018, Ali played Guddu Pandit in Mirzapur.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ali Fazal was born on the 15th of October 1986, in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
He’s currently 33 years old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Ali went to La Martiniere College in Lucknow and The Doon School in Dehra Dun. In 2004, he participated in school plays and engaged in debates. Ali went to Mumbai and graduated in economics from St. Xavier’s College.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ali Fazal has dated –
- Richa Chadha (2016-Present) – In 2016, Ali has been dating actress Richa Chadha.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 72 kg
- In Pounds – 158 lbs
- Measurements – 40–13–32
- Chest – 38 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Ali is best known for his Bollywood debut character, Joy in the film, 3 Idiots. He is also known for his roles in Khamoshiyan (2015) and Love Affair (2017).
In 2008, Ali made her first acting debut as Vij in romantic comedy film, The Other End of the Line starring Jesse Metcalfe, Shriya Saran and Anupam Kher.
In 2009, Ali played the role as Monty Kapoor in 3 episodes of the American television miniseries, Bollywood Hero which was aired on the IFC.
In 2015, Ali sparked a controversy by saying that his co-star in Khamoshiyan, Gurmeet Choudhary, was cast by the makers to promote the film since he had a good fan following and nothing more. He further added that Gurmeet’s Lord Ram character in NDTV Imagine’s Ramayana was the only character responsible for his fan following.
Ali Fazal Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Shahrukh Khan, Al Pacino
- Favorite Actress – Kajol
- Favorite Sport – Basketball
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Food – Chicken Biryani
Ali Fazal Net worth
Ali Fazal has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ali Fazal
- Ali acted in television commercials for Pizza Hut & Micromax Mobile and performed in professional theatrical productions at Mumbai’s Prithvi Theatre.
- Ali made an entry on The Times of India‘s listing of the Most Desirable Man.
- He joined a Cancerthon organised by NDTV and Fortis in order to create awareness about cancer and raising funds for children battling the disease.
- In 2012, Ali made his acting debut with the film, According to Plan A in which she played the role of Abhi.
- In 2013, Fazal’s first release was in the coming of age comedy film Fukrey, in which he portrayed the role of Zafar a struggling musician.
- In 2014, Ali played the supporting role as Tasawur Sheikh in the comedy-drama, Bobby Jasoos opposite Vidya Balan.
- In 2014, Ali appeared in the film Sonali Cable opposite Rhea Chakraborty where he portrayed the role of Raghu.
- In 2015, Ali made a special appearance in the film, Furious 7, the 7th installment in The Fast and the Furious series.
- In 2016 Fazal played in Anand L. Rai’s Happy Bhag Jayegi opposite Abhay Deol and Diana Penty.
- In 2018, Ali played the role as Guddu in the comedy film, Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi directed by Mudassar Aziz.