Alec Benjamin is an American singer and songwriter. He is best known for the song Let Me Down Slowly. He has also gained much attention from his demos. In addition to his solo project Benjamin has found success in songwriting with artists such as Jon Bellion including a feature on the track New York Soul Pt. ii from Bellion’s album The Human Condition. He is heavily influenced by artists such as Eminem, John Mayer, Paul Simon and Ben Gibbard. Benjamin’s song I Built a Friend was used as backing material for a contemporary dance audition of contestant Merrick Hanna, on episode 1 of the 12th season of America’s Got Talent. He made his US television debut when he performed Let Me Down Slowly on The Late Late Show with James Corden on January 8, 2019.
Columbia Records, Warner /Chappell Music, Inc., Atlantic Recording Corporation
Birthday / Date of Birth
Alec Benjamin was born on the 28th of May 1994, in Phoenix, Arizona, United States.
He’s currently 25 years old.
Alec Benjamin graduated from the University of Southern California.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has an older sister.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alec Benjamin has dated –
Alec is kind of a person who rarely opens about his personal life and thus we could hardly find any information related to his past or present relationships.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
He wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
He is best known for his songs Paper Crown, End of the Summer, I Built a Friend, Let Me Down Slowly, The Boy in the Bubble, If We Have Each Other, Death of a Hero, Outrunning Karma and 1994.
In 2018, Alec appeared as a performer in the series, WGN Morning News.
Alec released his first mixtape titled Mixtape 1: America in 2013, followed by Narrated for You in 2018.
Alec Benjamin hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Alec Benjamin Favorite
Alec Benjamin Net worth
Alec Benjamin has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Alec Benjamin
- Instagram – alecbenjamin
- Twitter – Alec Benjamin
- YouTube Channel – Alec Benjamin
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alec Benjamin
- While young, he was immensely inspired by Eminem and this fueled his passion to pursue a career in music.
- Alec never had an inclination to become a singer when he was young but during high school, he became serious about music. He is a self-taught guitarist.
- He learned how to play guitar through online lessons on YouTube.
- At age 16, he began writing his own songs and composed them by using computer software.
- Alec once did an opening act for Cuban-American singer-songwriter, Camila Cabello.
- He has collaborated with artists such as Jon Bellion and has featured in the track New York Soul Pt. ii from Jon’s album The Human Condition.
- Alec’s music is heavily influenced by artists such as Eminem and Paul Simon.
- In January 8, 2019, Alec performed his hit track Let Me Down Slowly on The Late Late Show with James Corden.
- Visit his official website @ alecbenjamin.com.