Camila Cabello is a Cuban-American singer and songwriter. She rose to prominence as a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony, which was formed on the second season of the American edition of The X Factor in 2012 and thereafter signed to a joint record deal with Syco Music and Epic Records for their music releases.
Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao
Mila, Camz, Kaki
Pop, Dance, R&B
Syco Music, Epic Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Camila Cabello was born on 3 March 1997, in Cojimar, Cuba.
She is currently 22 years old.
She has Cuban ancestry on her mother’s side, while she is of Mexican descent on her father’s side.
Her educational details are unknown.
- Father – Alejandro Cabello
- Mother – Sinuhe Cabello
- Siblings – Sofia Cabello (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camila Cabello dated –
- Austin Mahone (2013; 2014) – The two singers were RUMORed to have had a fling in September 2013, when Austin was found tweeting about Cabello on Twitter. On November 5, 2014, Camila confirmed to Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens: Live about her dating relationship with Austin. They again started dating in August 2014. On November 24, 2014, Cabello revealed to 96.1 KISS FM that she and Austin have split up.
- Michael Clifford (2015) – In the summer of 2015, 5 Seconds of Summer guitarist Michael Clifford and Camila were RUMORed to have had a fling with each other when they were spotted together at The Nice Guy restaurant. It was revealed by Sun.
- Matthew Hussey (2018-Present) – In January 2018, Camila commenced dating writer, dating coach, and YouTuber Matthew Hussey. In February, they were seen on a holiday together in Mexico. Their public appearance is very rare but in February 2019, they were seen walking out of ArcLight Cinemas.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Being an ex-member of the American girl group “Fifth Harmony”.
She hasn’t appeared in any films.
With her band “Fifth Harmony”, Camila released debut EP titled Better Together on October 22, 2013 via Epic and Syco Music. The EP charted at #6 in U.S. and #18 in New Zealand. Camila Cabello released her first solo single “Crying in the Club” on May 19, 2017 and also performed the song at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards for the first time the same month. She released her second single “Havana” from her debut studio album (slated to release in 2018), reached at #2 on the US Billboard Hot 100. Camila dropped her first solo album titled ‘Camila’ on January 12, 2018 under Sony, Syco and Epic labels. The album went on to top the iTunes charts in over 80 countries, ground-breaking record for any debut album by a female artist.
In 2012, she appeared in the singing reality competition, The X Factor USA. She became a part of the American girl group “Fifth Harmony” during the show. The other members of the band are Ally Brooke, Normani Hamilton, Lauren Jauregui and Dinah Jane Hansen. She left the band in December 2016.
Her ex-band “Fifth Harmony” was the face of Jovani Fashions’ Prom 2014 line. Other endorsements include Wet Seal, JCorp (apparel), Accessory Innovations (accessories), Brown Trout (posters) and Sky High (back-to-school supplies), Clean & Clear (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson), Barbie doll.
Awards & Nominations
Cuban-American singer Camila Cabello has received multiple awards and nominations. Among them, she has won a Billboard Music Award, an MTV Europe Music Award, two MTV Video Music Awards, an iHeartRadio Music Award, three iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards, and a Billboard Women in Music award for Breakthrough Artist.
Camila Cabello Favorites
- Favorite Musician – Demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran
Camila Cabello Net worth
Camila Cabello has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2019. She made much of her fortune during her association with ‘Fifth Harmony’. She has been the face of the junior apparel range called Candie’s of popular clothing brand Kohl along with her band. Ever since, she departed from the band, she embarked a successful solo career collaborating with big names in the business like Shawn Mendes, Machine Gun Kelly, Cashmere Cat, Major Lazer, Travis Scott and Quavo.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Camila Cabello
- Instagram – camila_cabello
- Twitter – Camila Cabello
- YouTube Channel– Camila Cabello
Some Lesser Known Facts About Camila Cabello
- Camila lived in Cuba until age five and later moved to the United States at the age of six.
- Cabello is the only member of the group, whose audition and boot camp performance (from The X Factor) was not shown on TV due to copyright issues.
- If not a singer, she could have been a dentist.
- She grown up listening to the tunes of the Latin singers, Alejandro Fernandez and Celia Cruz.
- Her voice renders a raw edge to her music band.
- Camila seems to be an avid reader and prefers books instead of movies.
- She left Fifth Harmony band in December 2016.
- In April 2018, Cabello embarked on the Never Be the Same Tour, her first as a solo artist. She was featured in “Sangria Wine”, a song she recorded with Pharrell Williams.
- In May 2018, Cabello made a cameo appearance in Maroon 5’s music video for “Girls Like You”.
- Visit her ex-band’s official website @ fifthharmony.com.
- Visit her official website @ camilacabello.com.