Izabella Scorupco is a Polish-Swedish actress, singer and model. She is perhaps best known for having played Bond girl Natalya Simonova in the 1995 James Bond film GoldenEye. In 2011, she reprised her singing career, duetting with Swedish musician Peter Jöback in his single Jag Har Dig Nu and featuring in the song’s music video. She starred in Jöback’s short extension film La vie, L’amour, La mort.
Izabela Dorota Skorupko
Actress, Singer, Model
Electronic, Rock, Pop
Virgin Records Ltd., Warner Music Group
Birthday / Date of Birth
Izabella Scorupco was born on the 4th of June 1970, in Białystok, Poland.
She’s currently 49 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She is of Polish descent.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Lech Skorupko
- Mother – Magdalena Skorupko
- Siblings – Unknown
- Relatives – Janina Skorupko (Paternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Izabella Scorupco has dated –
- Mariusz Czerkawski (1996-1998) – On 25 December 1996, Izabella married Polish ice hockey player Mariusz Czerkawski. They have a daughter together named Julia Czerkawski (b. September 15, 1997). They divorced in 1998.
- Jeffrey Raymond (2002-2015) – On 30 January 2003, Scorupco married an American, Jeffrey Raymond; they have a son, Jakob (born 24 July 2003). They divorced in 2015.
- Karl Rosengren (2017-Present) – On 2017, Scorupco has been in a relationship with Karl Rosengren. They married on 6 October 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32E
Light Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Izabella is best known for having played Bond girl Natalya Simonova in the James Bond film GoldenEye. In the early 1990s, she had a brief but successful career as a pop singer, releasing the album IZA which was certified gold in Sweden.
In 1991, Izabella released her debut album, IZA via digital format.
In 1988, Izabella made her theatrical film debut as Annelie in the romantic drama film, Ingen kan älska som vi.
In 1991, Izabella made her first television show appearance as The Single Mother on the comedy TV mini-series, V som I Viking.
Izabella Scorupco has done endorsement work for several brands such as Biologique Recherche, Ragdoll LA & Smart eyes Sverige.
Izabella Scorupco Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Pierce Brosnan
- Favorite Actress – Famke Janssen
- Favorite TV Show – Top Model Sverige, Hidden – Der Gejagte
- Favorite Hobbies – Modeling, Acting
- Favorite Destination – London
- Favorite Color – Brown, Red
- Favorite Food – Thai Foods
Izabella Scorupco Net worth
Izabella Scorupco has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Izabella Scorupco
- Izabella graced the cover of Vogue in the late 1980s while traveling and working as a model in Europe.
- It was reported that while working for Ford Models, she didn’t eat food for 4 months, and consumed only water.
- Izabella is fluent in Swedish, English and French.
- In 1987, Izabella was scouted by director Staffan Hildebrand and appeared in the film Ingen kan älska som vi (Nobody can love like us).
- In 1998, she was selected for the lead female role in The Mask of Zorro but she turned it down and later she was replaced by Catherine Zeta-Jones.
- Izabella has 3 pet dogs named Hamlet, Lola and Ozzy.
- In 2011, she reprised her singing career, duetting with Swedish musician Peter Jöback in his single Jag Har Dig Nu and featuring in the song’s music video.
- In 2012, Izabella hosted the spring series Sweden’s Next Top Model but did not continue it for a 2nd series.
- In July 2013, Izabella shifted into the comedy world when she got the lead role in a new Swedish romantic comedy, Micke & Veronica alongside David Hellenius.