Adrian Di Monte is a Cuban television actor and singer. He started his acting career with a role in the Univision telenovela, Eva Luna. Adrian appeared on ¿Quién es quién? playing Eugenio Hernández. In 2019, he made his acting with the television series, Esta historia me suena in which he played the role of Guillermo.
Adrián Di Monte
Birthday / Date of Birth
Adrian Di Monte was born on the 31st of July 1990, in Santa Clara, Cuba.
He’s currently 29 years old.
Adrian studied acting after moving to the US.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adrian Di Monte has dated –
Adrian has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
- Measurements – 38–12–32
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Adrian became known for his role as Eugenio Hernandez on ¿Quién es quién? Adrian also known for his role in Aurora (2010) & Cosita linda (2014).
In 2010, Adrian started his acting career with the Univision telenovela, Eva Luna in which he played the role of Humberto.
In 2016, Adrian made his debut in single Quiero on Valentine’s Day.
Adrian Di Monte Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Adrian Di Monte Net worth
Adrian Di Monte has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Adrian Di Monte
- Instagram – adriandimonte
- Twitter – Adrian Di Monte
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adrian Di Monte
- Adrian appeared in telenovela of Telemundo called Aurora.
- In 2013, he was cast in the recurring role in the Univision telenovela Rosario playing Ignacio “Nacho” Gómez.
- In 2014, he made his acting with the television series, Voltea pa’ que te enamores in which he played the role of Armando.
- In 2016, he played the role as Abelardo Casáres in the drama series, Señora Acero.
- In 2017, Adrian portrayed role of Joe in the television drama series, La doble vida de Estela Carrillo.
- In 2018, he appeared in his acting role in the television series, Pequeños Gigantes.
- In 2019, Adrian made his acting with the television series, Esta historia me suena in which he played the role of Guillermo.