Abigail Cowen is an American actress and model. As a model, she is signed to MC2 Model Management and IMG Models. She began with guest roles on Red Band Society & Stranger Things, followed by recurring appearances on Wisdom of the Crowd and The Fosters before landing the major role of Dorcas on Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. In 2020, Abigail is the lead role of Bloom in Fate: The Winx Saga.
Abigail F. Cowen
Abby, Abbey, Ginger Queen
Birthday / Date of Birth
Abigail Cowen was born on the 18th March 1998, in Gainesville, Florida, United States.
She’s currently 22 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She is of American descent.
Abigail attended Oviedo High School in Oviedo, Florida, United States and graduated in 2016. After graduating from school, she went to the University of Florida and majored in public relations.
- Father – Andrew Cowen
- Mother – Leslie Lemasters Cowen
- Siblings – Dawson Cowen (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abigail Cowen has dated –
Abigail has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Abigail became known for her role as Dorcas, an orphaned witch, on Netflix’s Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (2018-2020).
In 2014, Abigail made her first TV show appearance as Brooklyn in an episode titled There’s No Place Like Homecoming of the comedy-drama series, Red Band Society.
Abigail Cowen has endorsed brands such as CONFORTI (2018), American Eagle (2018), SpiritHoods (2019), Stella McCartney (2019) & Francesca Paige Skin (2019).
Abigail Cowen Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Cruise, Hugh Jackman
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Selena Gomez
- Favorite TV Show – Spongebob Squarepants
- Favorite Animals – Dog, Parakeet
- Favorite Music Festival – Coachella
- Favorite Color – Golden
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Chocolate
Abigail Cowen Net worth
Abigail Cowen has an estimated net worth of $0.6 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – abbeycowen
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abigail Cowen
- At the four years of age, she told her mother about getting admission in acting classes and her dream.
- During childhood she was active in track and field sport in high school.
- Her brother also studied at the University of Florida but pursued a degree in pre-medicine. He was also an EMT and an assistant director for the Gator Emergency Medical Response Unit.
- Abigail was forced to share a small apartment with her female roommate in Los Angeles after first moving there. They only had 2 mattresses ordered through Amazon to sleep on but those hard times only brought them together.
- She also has a long-haired chihuahua named Lily, also known as Lisa. She created a separate Instagram profile for her dog.
- In 2019, Abigail played Ricochet in the television mini-series, The Power Couple.