Aanchal Munjal is an Indian film and television actress, acting in both Hindi and Tamil films. In 2010, her breakthrough performance was in We Are Family, based on the 1998 Hollywood film Stepmom. That same year, she appeared as Chunni in Ghost Bana Dost and Muniya S. Yadav in Hindi film Aarakshan. In 2011, she played Raavi Ahuja in Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi. Aanchal appeared in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain for the 2013 season.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aanchal Munjal was born on the 17th of April 1997, in Hisar, Haryana, India.
She’s currently 25 years old.
Aanchal attended Amity University, Mumbai.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Anu Narang (Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aanchal Munjal has dated –
Aanchal has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Munjal became known for her appearance in the television shows Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi (2011) on Sony TV and Ekta Kapoor’s Bade Acche Lagte Hain (2013) on Sony TV.
In 2010, Aanchal made her Bollywood debut with the film We Are Family in which she played the role of Aleya.
In 2018, Munjal made her Kollywood debut with the film Sei in which she played the role of Neena.
In 2005, Aanchal made her television debut as a child actor with the show Shanno Ki Shaadi on StarPlus.
Kaylee has done endorsement work for several brands such as Ariel, Parle G, Cadbury, Kellogs, Fems, Nirlife Syringe, Parachute Oil, Lehar Biscuits, and many more.
Aanchal Munjal Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Amitabh Bachchan
- Favorite Actress – Madhuri Dixit, Sushmita Sen
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Aanchal Munjal Net worth
Aanchal Munjal has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aanchal Munjal
- In her childhood, she was inspired by Sushmita Sen to became an actor.
- As a kid, she was seen in Parle-G ad commercial.
- Aanchal has a tattoo of her pet’s name, Magic, inked on the wrist of her left arm.
- In 2007, she appeared in the television show Dhoom Machao Dhoom in which she played the role of Sameera on Disney Channel.
- In 2011, she played the role of Muniya S. Yadav in the film Aarakshan alongside Amitabh Bachchan.
- In 2011, Aanchal appeared in the TV series Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi in which she played the role of Raavi Ahuja on Sony TV.
- In 2012, she played the role of Anjali Dobriyal in the show Gumrah – End Of Innocence on Channel V India.
- In 2012, Munjal won the award Best Child Artist – Female for the television show Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi at the Indian Telly Awards.
- In 2013, Aanchal Munjal participated in the Indian cooking reality television show Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki on Life OK.
- In 2013, she appeared in the Sony TV show Bade Acche Lagte Hain in which she played the role of Pihu Kapoor alongside Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar.
- In 2014, Munjal played the role of Radha Verma in the show Ek Boond Ishq on Life OK.
- In 2015, she appeared in the television show Ghost Bana Dost in which she played the role of Chunni on Star One.
- In 2016, she appeared in the film Ghayal Once Again as Anushka alongside Sunny Deol.
- In 2017, Aanchal appeared in the show Dil Buffering in which she played the role of Abby on Bindass Channel.