Yekaterina Guseva is a Russian film, theater, TV actress and singer, Meritorious Artist. She became famous for her role in the 2002 television series Brigada. In addition to playing in many popular Russian movies, Yekaterina performs songs as a solo singer and together with Leonid Serebrennikov and others. In 2007, Guseva released her first solo music CD album.
Yekaterina Konstantinovna Guseva
Birthday / Date of Birth
Yekaterina Guseva was born on the 9th of July 1976, in Moscow, Soviet Union, Russia.
She’s currently 43 years old.
By age four, she was already part of the modern gymnastics resource group for the Soviet Union’s representative team. Seven years before finishing school, Katya was involved in the Georgian dance ensemble Kolkhida and managed to perform in the Bolshoi.
While planning to enroll at the Moscow Biotechnology Institute, she was approached by an assistant to theatre director Evgeny Simonov who suggested she should apply for the V.V. Shukina Performing Arts College.
- Father – Konstantin Vasilyevich Gusev
- Mother – Tamara Mikhailovna Guseva
- Siblings – Anastasia Guseva (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yekaterina Guseva has dated –
- Vladimir Abashkin (1996-Present) – Yekaterina is married to businessman Vladimir Abashkin. They have two kids.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32E
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Yekaterina earned a fame by paying major role in the popular 2002 Russian television crime miniseries, Brigada and she released her first solo music CD album in 2007.
In 1997, Yekaterina played a first major role in the film Snake Spring by Nikolai Lebedev.
In 2011, Yekaterina landed her first role in television by appearing as Ekaterina Rednikova in the series, Samozvantsy.
Yekaterina Guseva Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Yekaterina Guseva Net worth
Yekaterina Guseva has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – ekaterinaguseva
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yekaterina Guseva
- Yekaterina was invited by Mark Rozovsky to his theater Nikitsky Gate.
- After working four years in Rozovsky theater, she won the role of Katya Tatarinova in musical Nord-Ost by Alexei Ivashchenko and Georgi Vasiliev.
- In October 2002, she had a day off during the terrorist attack on the theater.
- Yekaterina performs songs as a solo singer and together with Leonid Serebrennikov and others.
- In 2003, she works in Mossovet Theatre.
- In 2007, Yekaterina released her first solo music CD album.