Aleksandra Bortich is a Belarusian-born Russian actress known for her roles in Dukhless 2, Viking and I Am Losing Weight. She played the roles as Nika on the THT’s crime-comedy series Politseyskiy s Rublyovki and as Lida Sokolskaya in the history and drama TV series Torgsin. In 2019, Aleksandra played the lead role as Elizaveta Liza in the comedy film, Serf directed by Klim Shipenko.
Aleksandra Nikolaevna Bortich
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aleksandra Bortich was born on the 24th of September 1994, in Svietlahorsk, Gomel Region, Belarus.
She’s currently 25 years old.
Aleksandra finished school in Moscow. In her childhood she studied at the Music School. In the tenth grade Aleksandra went to the theater studio at the Pioneers Palace. Then she went to study in a Pedagogical University which she ended up leaving very soon.
- Father – Nikolay Bortich
- Mother – Oksana Bortich
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aleksandra Bortich has dated –
- Ilya Malanin (2015-2016) – Aleksandra was in a relationship with Russian actor Ilya Malanin. In 2015, they met on the set of the film The Elusive. At the end of 2016 Bortich and Malanin parted ways.
- Vyacheslav Vorontsov (2016-2018)– In 2016, she married rap singer Vyacheslav Vorontsov. In 2018, the marriage ended in divorce.
- In feet – 5 feet 6¼ inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Aleksandra is well known for her roles in Dukhless 2, Viking and I Am Losing Weight. She gained huge fame through played the roles as Nika on the THT’s crime-comedy series Policeman from Rublyovka.
In 2014, Aleksandra made her first major role as Sasha in the psychological drama film, Name Me by Nigina Sayfullaeva.
In 2016, Aleksandra landed her first role in television by appearing as Nika in the series, Policeman from Rublyovka.
Aleksandra Bortich Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Aleksandra Bortich Net worth
Aleksandra Bortich has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – bortich
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aleksandra Bortich
- Aleksandra rise began with a campaign for the casting of the series, Babes & Chicks where she was noticed by director Nigina Sayfullaeva.
- Aleksandra played in the film, The Elusive in it she had to ride around Moscow naked on a horse.
- In 2015, Aleksandra played in the film, About Love by Anna Melikian which gave her increased recognition among the public.
- In 2016, she played Rogneda in the historical action film, Viking directed by Andrei Kravchuk.
- In 2017, she appeared the TV series, You All Infuriate Me on the TV show STS channel.
- In 2018, Aleksandra played the lead role in the comedy film, I am Losing Weight for the role she had to gain and lose 20kg over the making of the film.
- In 2019, Aleksandra played the lead role as Elizaveta Liza in the comedy film, Serf directed by Klim Shipenko.