Tricia Helfer is a Canadian actress, voice actress and former model. She is best known for playing the humanoid Cylon model Number Six in Ronald D. Moore’s re-imagined Battlestar Galactica series and voicing Sarah Kerrigan in the StarCraft video games. She most recently played Charlotte Richards / Mom in the FOX series Lucifer. Helfer has walked for top fashion shows, such as Carolina Herrera, Christian Dior, Claude Montana, Givenchy, John Galliano and Dolce & Gabbana. She also regularly appeared in photo shoots by Maxim magazine, was the magazine’s wall calendar girl for 2005 and was ranked #57 on the Maxim‘s Hot 100 Women of 2007. Helfer was also featured as the cover model for the February 2007 issue of Playboy.
Tricia Janine Helfer
Actress, Former Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tricia Helfer was born on the 11st of April 1974, in Donalda, Alberta, Canada.
She’s currently 49 years old.
She is of German, English, Swedish and Norwegian descent.
Helfer attended William E. Hay Composite High School in Stettler, Alberta, Canada.
- Father – Dennis Helfer (Farm Owner)
- Mother – Elaine Helfer (Farm Owner)
- Siblings – Trina Helfer (Sister), Tammy Helfer (Sister), Tara Helfer (Sister)
- Relatives – Lawrence Theodore Helfer (Paternal Grandfather), Lewis Beal Helfer (Paternal Grand-Grandfather), Minnie Louise Meyer (Paternal Grand-Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tricia Helfer has dated –
- Jonathan S. Marshall (2003-2018) – Helfer met Jonathan, who is a well-known Los Angeles entertainment lawyer, at the birthday party of their mutual friend. On October 18, 2003, they tied the knot and enjoyed a fruitful marriage up until May 2017, when Tricia and Jonathan decided to go their separate ways. In January 2018, she filed for divorce and cited irreconcilable differences. Tricia added that they remained on very good terms and stayed very supportive of each other’s career goals because they were married for such a long time.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 181 cm
- In meters – 1.81 m
- In Kilograms – 61 kg
- In Pounds – 135 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Tricia roles in TV series such as Battlestar Galactica (2004-2009), Dark Blue (2010), The Firm (2012), Van Helsing (2016) and Lucifer (2016-2018).
In 2003, Helfer made her theatrical film debut as Eva in White Rush.
On November 11, 1992, Tricia made her first TV show appearance as herself in an episode of the documentary news series, Inside Edition.
Helfer has endorsed brands such as Ralph Lauren, Versace, Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Chanel’s Cristalle Perfume & Victoria’s Secret.
Tricia Helfer Net worth
Tricia Helfer has a estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tricia Helfer
- Tricia last name means helper in German.
- She grew up on a family’s grain farm that her parents owned and ran, which was located near Donalda, Alberta, Canada.
- At the age of 17, a modeling agency scout discovered Tricia while she was standing in line outside a movie theater in Stettler, Alberta, Canada.
- In 1992 she won Ford Models’ Supermodel of the World contest.
- Helfer retired from fashion modelling in 2002 and claimed all her shoots since then are related to projects or product endorsements. She has appeared in ad campaigns for Ralph Lauren, Versace, Chanel and Giorgio Armani.
- She moved to Los Angeles, California, the United States in 2002 but flew back to Canada whenever she had free time in-between acting assignments.
- Tricia played Ashleigh James, a model who was murdered during an episode of the TV series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in 2002, the same year she officially retired from modeling.
- In 2003, the television series Battlestar Galactica was used as the basis for a three-hour miniseries on the Sci Fi channel.
- Tricia was included at the 83rd spot on the “Hot 100 of 2005” list put together by Maxim magazine. In 2006, she was at number 95 on the same list by Maxim.
- In October 2006, Helfer would not return to host the second season of Canada’s Next Top Model so she could concentrate on Battlestar Galactica.
- She was chosen as the cover model for the Playboy magazine issue released on February 2007.
- Tricia landed the 57th spot on the Maxim‘s Hot 100 of 2007 list and 55th on their Hot 100 of 2010 list.
- Tricia has multiple cats named LeBron, Bella, Samantha, Lily and Summer. Because Tricia is often away from home on sets, her assistant/catsitter constantly sends picture updates to help her cope.
- Tricia has a tattoo of 2 animal paws on her right ankle.
- In 2014, she appeared in a PETA video campaign, encouraging cat owners to keep their pets indoors.
- In 2015, she appeared in the series finale of Falling Skies as the Espheni Queen, the leader of the alien race that had invaded Earth and devastated humanity. She also played Louise, a woman attending a doll convention, in the web series Con Man.
- In 2016, Helfer was added to the main cast for Season 2 of the Fox TV series Lucifer, playing the vessel of the titular character’s mother.
- Tricia celebrated 19 years of having Bella, her cat in early February 2019.