Tanya Ravichandran is an Indian actress who has worked in the Tamil film industry. She is notable for her work in films including Balle Vellaiyathevaa, Brindavanam and Karuppan.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tanya Ravichandran was born on 20 June 1996, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
She is currently 23 years old.
She’s of Tamil descent.
Tanya earned her Bachelor of Commerce degree from M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai in Chennai and her Masters degree from Madras School of Social Work, Chennai.
- Father – Sriram
- Mother – Lavanya Sriram (Classical Dancer)
- Siblings – Apparajitha Sriram
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tanya Ravichandran has dated –
Tanya has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Tanya Ravichandran made her acting debut in the 2016 Tamil film Balle Vellaiyathevaa, in which she played the role of Thanikodi. Following that, she appeared in Brindavanam and Karuppan, both of them released in 2017.
She hasn’t appeared in TV series yet.
She was featured in several commercial advertisements like Super Saravana Stores etc.
Tanya Ravichandran Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Vijay, Kamal Haasan
- Favorite Color – Red, White
Tanya Ravichandran Net worth
Tanya Ravichandran has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
She’s not on social media.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tanya Ravichandran
- Tanya is the maternal granddaughter of late Tamil actor Ravichandran.
- She is a trained classical dancer in Bharathanatyam and often perform on stages along with her mother and sister who are also dancers.
- Her debut film was supposed to be with director Mysskin. She successfully auditioned for his film, but unfortunately, the film got shelved.
- It was Mysskin who suggested her to change her screen name to Tanya.
- After hearing that Tanyta was signed for a film with Mysskin, director Radha Mohan called her for audition and offered a lead role in his film Brindavanam.
- Tanya has appeared on the covers of Indian magazines like We, JFW among others.
- She was featured in several commercial advertisements like Super Saravana Stores etc.