Cara Theobold is an English actress who trained at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. Her first acting role was Ivy Stuart in the third and fourth series of television period drama Downton Abbey and is also known for voice acting as Tracer in the video game Overwatch. Her work on the series resulted in her being a co-recipient of the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Cara Theobold was born on the 8th of January 1990 in Wakefield, England, United Kingdom.
She is currently 29 years old.
Cara Theobold attended Outwood Grange Academy and later attended Guildhall School of Music and Drama to hone her acting skills.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cara Theobold has dated –
Theobold has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She starred as Sarah, a housekeeper at a stately home and one of the main characters, in the third series of The Syndicate which aired in spring 2015. She is also the voice actress for Tracer in the video games Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm and starred in the E4/Netflix original series Crazyhead alongside Susan Wokoma.
Cara Theobold made her feature film debut as Ellie in the 2016 horror film Zombie Spring Breakers directed by Andy Edwards, the film had its premiere at London’s FrightFest Film Festival in August 2016.
Her first acting role was Ivy Stuart in the third and fourth series of television period drama Downton Abbey and is also known for voice acting as Tracer in the video game Overwatch.
Cara has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Cara Theobold Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Cara Theobold Net worth
Cara Theobold has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cara Theobold
- She is a huge fan of English actor, Jim Carter.
- Her role models are Julie Walters, Olivia Colman and Emma Thompson.
- Cara loves entertaining people around her and once she has stated that her favorite genre to act in is comedy.
- According to her Instagram page, Cara is an outdoor person who loves adventures and traveling.
- Cara was the 39th actress to act out giving birth on Call the Midwife TV series in 2012.
- In 2014, Theobold made a guest appearance on the TV sitcom Lovesick (formerly known as Scrotal Recall).
- In 2015, she appeared in two episodes of Last Tango in Halifax as Holly and an episode of Call the Midwife.
- In 2016, it was announced that Theobold would star in Absentia along with Stana Katic and Patrick Heusinger.
- In 2019, she appeared in ITV2 series Zomboat! as fiery, feisty and very much the centre of her own universe Jo, one of the show’s main characters.