Kailyn Lowry is an American reality television personality, author and public speaker. She received public attention after being cast in the second season of reality television series 16 and Pregnant in 2010, which documented the pregnancies and first months of motherhood for several young women. In late 2010 she was cast in the spin-off series Teen Mom 2, along with Jenelle Eason, Chelsea DeBoer and Leah Messer and has appeared in each of its eight seasons. Lowry released her first book, Pride Over Pity, in 2014. Her second book, Hustle and Heart was released in 2016. In 2018 announced her third book A Letter of Love.
Television Personality, Author, Public Speaker
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kailyn Lowry was born on the 14th of March 1992, in Honesdale, Pennsylvania, United States.
She is currently 27 years old.
After graduating from high school, Kailyn received a bachelor’s degree in mass communications from Delaware State University in 2017.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Suzanne Irwin
- Siblings – Her two older brothers and one sister.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kailyn Lowry has dated –
- Jonathan “Jo” Rivera (2010)– Lowry became pregnant with her first child with then boyfriend Jonathan “Jo” Rivera and gave birth to their son, Isaac Elliott Rivera, on January 18, 2010. Their relationship crumbled under the stress of balancing their lives and raising their child, after Kailyn broke up with Rivera in 2010, she struck up a romance with coworker Jordan, leading to her having to move out of Rivera’s family home.
- Javi Marroquin (2012-2016) – She was married to Javi Marroquin on 21st September 2013. The couple is also spotted in many public places holding the hand. The couple is blessed with children named Lincoln Marshall Marroquin (16th November 2013). In December 2015, Lowry filed for divorce after two years of marriage. On October 23, 2016, it was announced that the couple’s divorce has been finalized, with Kailyn and Javi being granted 50/50 custody of Lincoln.
- Chris Lopez (2017)– On 5th August 2017, She gave birth to her third child, Lux Russell Lowry with her boyfriend Chris Lopez.
- In feet – 5 feet 7½ inches
- In centimeters – 171 cm
- In meters – 1.71 m
- In Kilograms – 74 kg
- In Pounds – 163 lbs
- Measurements – 35-28-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
Kailyn’s appearance on the MTV reality television series 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom 2.
Kailyn Lowry has not appeared any film yet.
In April 2010, Kailyn Lowry made her television debut with a guest appearance as herself in the second season of MTV reality television series 16 and Pregnant.
Kailyn Lowry has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Kailyn Lowry Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Kailyn Lowry Net worth
Kailyn Lowry has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kailyn Lowry
- Kailyn received public attention after being cast in the second season of the reality television series 16 and Pregnant in the year 2010.
- In 2010, she was cast in the spin-off series Teen Mom 2, along with Jenelle Eason, Chelsea DeBoer, and Leah Messer.
- She released her first book, Pride Over Pity, in the year 2014.
- She followed it up with her second book Hustle and Heart in 2016 and released her third book A Letter of Love in 2018.
- Lowry and fellow reality TV star Lindsie Chrisley host her own Podcast series, Coffee Convos.
- She has her own online store known as Pothead where she sells wide range haircare products.
- She has got beautiful floral designs inked on both her hands.
- Lowry also hosts her own Podcast series, Coffee Convos which she hosts with fellow reality TV star Lindsie Chrisley.