Tiffany Young is an American singer. She was discovered by South Korean entertainment agency SM Entertainment at the age of fifteen and subsequently moved to South Korea. In August 2007, Tiffany debuted as a member of girl group Girls’ Generation (and later its subgroup Girls’ Generation-TTS) which went on to become one of the best-selling artists in South Korea and one of South Korea’s most popular girl groups worldwide.
Stephanie Young Hwang
Fany, DdilFany (clumsy Fany), AjumNy, Mushroom, T-Manager, Manager Hwang, Myong, Jackson Hwang, Tiffany
K-pop, Bubblegum Pop, Electropop, R&B
SM Entertainment, EMI Japan, Interscope Records
In June 2018, she signed up with Paradigm Talent Agency.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tiffany Young was born on the 1st of August 1989, in San Francisco, California, United States.
She’s currently 33 years old.
She is of South Korean descent.
Tiffany attended South Pointe Middle School and Diamond Bar High School. She later went Korea Kent Foreign School and was trained at SM Entertainment for almost four years.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Michelle Hwang (Older Sister), Leo Hwang (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tiffany Young has dated –
- Nichkhun (2013-2015) – Tiffany was romantically linked with South Korean boy band 2PM‘s member Nichkhun. The two have been close friends for a long time as they both lived in the United States and started dating in 2013. However, their relationship succumbed to their busy schedules and they broke up in 2015.
- In feet – 5 feet 4¼ inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Tiffany debuted as a member of girl group Girls’ Generation (and later its subgroup Girls’ Generation-TTS) in August 2007, which went on to become one of the best-selling artists in South Korea and one of South Korea’s most popular girl groups worldwide.
In 2007, Young released her first studio album Girls’ Generation along with the group Girls’ Generation.
In 2012, Tiffany made her feature film debut as herself in the biographical film of SM Town in I Am.
In 2008, Young made her first TV show appearance on the South Korean comedy-variety show Unstoppable Marriage.
Tiffany has done endorsement work for brands like- LG, H&M, Intel, Korean chicken chain Goobne Chicken, Casio, Samantha Thavasa, Domino’s Pizza, Lotte, A-Solution, Biotherm, IPKN & Lancôme.
Tiffany Young Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Mariah Carey
- Favorite Movie – The Passion of Christ (2004)
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Tiffany Young Net worth
Tiffany Young has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Tiffany Young
- Instagram – tiffanyyoungofficial
- Twitter – Tiffany Young
- YouTube Channel – Tiffany Young
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tiffany Young
- Tiffany mother passed away when she was 12 years old.
- She left California at the age of 15 and moved to Seoul, South Korea to pursue a career in music.
- In December 2011, Tiffany debuted as a musical actress through a lead role in the Korean adaptation of musical Fame.
- In November 2013, Tiffany participated as a contestant in the SBS’ reality program Fashion King Korea a program where South Korean celebrities team up with the nation’s top designers to compete in fashion challenges and missions.
- In 2016, she became the second Girls’ Generation member to debut as a soloist with the release of her first extended play I Just Wanna Dance.
- In October 2016, Tiffany was featured in the single Don’t Speak taken from Far East Movement’s album Identity.
- In October 2017, she left SM Entertainment relocated to Los Angeles to study acting and pursue a solo singing career.
- In March 14, 2018, Tiffany released a cover of Remember Me the theme song of the Pixar film Coco as a single under the stage name Tiffany Young.
- In June 2018, she was announced that she would be debuting in the United States under Paradigm Talent Agency.
- In October 2018, Young was the first female K-pop artist to walk the red carpet of the American Music Awards.
- In September 2018, Tiffany was made the face of H&M’s Autumn campaign.
- In 2019, Young won Best Solo Breakout at the 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards.
- In 2019, Tiffany joined Paradigm Talent Agency and signed with record label Transparent Art prior to the release of her extended play Lips on Lips.