Araya A. Hargate is a Thai actress, model, host, TV personality and cover girl of English descent. Her most notable achievement is her role in Doksom Sithong. She rose to fame after winning a beauty pageant, Miss Motor Show Contest and soon became a household name on her hit lakorn or Thai soap opera.
Araya Alberta Hargate
Birthday / Date of Birth
Araya A. Hargate was born on the 28th of June 1981, in Thailand.
She’s currently 38 years old.
On her father’s side, she has English ancestry and on her mother’s side, she has Thai ancestry.
Araya studied at Kanmanee school and graduated from Badindecha school in secondary education. She graduated from Rangsit University with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
- Father – James Albert Hargate
- Mother – Waree Norkaew
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Araya A. Hargate has dated –
- Witsarut Rungsisingpipat (2015-Present) – In 6 May 2015, Araya got married to the billionaire businessman, Witsarut Rungsisingpipat. Their wedding reception was amongst the most high profile events held in Thailand. Over the course of their marriage, she gave birth to a twin son Saifah Rangsisingpipat and Bhayu Rangsisingpipat.
- In feet – 5 feet 7¼ inches
- In centimeters – 171 cm
- In meters – 1.71 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Araya well known for her role in Doksom Sithong. She rose to fame after winning a beauty pageant, Miss Motor Show Contest. She also known as a fashionista and High Fashion Queen.
In 2010, Araya had her first film onscreen role in the movie Saranae Siblor in which she played the supporting role of Dao.
In 1999, Araya made her first role in television by appearing as Ployngam in the TV series, Pleng Prai.
Araya A. Hargate has served as an ambassador for the iconic beauty brand, L’Oreal Paris.
Araya A. Hargate has done endorsement work for several brands such as Lux, Mistine White Spa Powder, Vivite & Adidas.
Araya A. Hargate Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Ben Affleck
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Place – Paris
- Favorite Color – Black & White
- Favorite Food – Chinese Food
Araya A. Hargate Net worth
Araya A. Hargate has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Chompoo Araya
- Instagram – chomismaterialgirl
Some Lesser Known Facts About Araya A. Hargate
- Araya got her first taste of fame with her association with the Miss Motor Show Contest.
- At the age of 17, her first acting role was in a Lakorn by the title Pleng Prai, produced by Channel 7.
- In 2001, she played the role as Naripop (Tammy) in the television series, Mae Mod Jao Sa Nae.
- In 2003, Araya portrayed role of Annie in the television drama series, Morlum Summer which was aired on Channel 7.
- In 2010, Araya joined the cast of the television series, Wiwa Wah Woon which was broadcast on Channel 3.
- In 2012, Araya made her acting debut with the film, Crazy Crying Lady in which she played the role of Mr. Ho (Ho).
- In 2016, she appeared in her acting role in film, I Love You Two in which she played the role of Vivian.
- In 2019, Araya had worked in film, Tootsies & The Fake in which she played the role of Nam/Kathy.