Davika Hoorne is a half Thai half Belgian actress and model who made an acting debut in television series Ngao Kammathep as the lead role. She rose to fame from her film; Heart Attack with Sunny Suwanmethanon and Suddenly Twenty. Davika has collaborated with Vietnamese singer Sơn Tùng M-TP in music video Run Now.
Mai, Mai Davika
Birthday / Date of Birth
Davika Hoorne was born on the 16th of May 1992, in Bangkok, Thailand.
She’s currently 31 years old.
Multiracial (Asian & White)
She is of Thai descent on her mother’s side and has Belgian ancestry on her father’s side.
Davika attended Phraharuthai Donmuang School and Kevalee International School during her primary and secondary school years. She graduated from Rangsit University, major in Communication Arts.
- Father – Danny Hoorne
- Mother – Rattanakorn Chomyong
- Siblings – Davinia Hoorne, Elene Hoorne (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Davika Hoorne has dated –
- Chantavit Dhanasevi (2018-Present) – In 2018, Davika has a relationship with the Thai model, actor and screen writer, Chantavit Dhanasevi.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 172 cm
- In meters – 1.72 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Hoorne became known after playing roles in popular films such as Heart Attack (2015), Pee Mak (2013) and Suddenly Twenty (2016).
In 2012, Davika made her first film appearance in the romantic drama film, Fatherlandin which she played the role of Rachida.
In 2010, Hoorne made her first television show appearance as Tien on the Thai TV series Ngao Kammathep which was aired on Channel 7.
Hoorne has done endorsement work for several brands such as, Michael Kors, L’Oréal, Dolce & Gabbana, Namu Life Snail White, Guess, Bolon Eyewear & Max Mara. She has worked for several TV commercial brands such as, Magnum Classic, Brand’s Bird’s Nest & L’Oréal Elseve.
Davika Hoorne Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite TV Show – Love My Way (2004-2007)
- Favorite Color – Pink, Red
- Favorite Food – Fast Food, Chocolate
Davika Hoorne Net worth
Davika Hoorne has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – davikah
- Twitter – Davika Hoorne
Some Lesser Known Facts About Davika Hoorne
- Davika has collaborated with Korean singer Ali in a music video entitled No Way under Genie Music.
- She entered modeling industry at the age of 14 through filming various commercials.
- Davika received an award alongside Mario Maurer in the Asia Model Awards held in Korea.
- She has been called the Queen of Presenters and the Fan Bingbing of Thailand.
- In 2013, Davika has been the female lead star of Thailand’s highest-grossing film of all time, Pee Mak alongside Mario Maurer.
- In 2014, Davika made her acting with the film, Plae Kao in which she played the role of Riam.
- In 2015, she appeared in her acting role in the romantic comedy film, Heart Attack in which she played the role of Im.
- In 2016, Davika played the role as Risa / Princess Pririsa in the television series, Plerng Naree which was broadcast on Channel 3.
- In 2017, she portrayed role of Jenny (cameo) in the television drama series, Diary Of Tootsies 2 which was aired on GMM 25.
- In 2019, Davika made her acting debut as Tantawan in drama series, My Ambulance which was aired on One31.