Tara Reid is an American actress. She played Vicky in the films American Pie, American Pie 2 and American Reunion and Bunny Lebowski in The Big Lebowski. In 2013, she starred as April Wexler in the television film Sharknado and went on to reprise the role in five sequels. Reid made her film debut in A Return to Salem’s Lot in 1987. Her other film appearances include Urban Legend, Dr. T & the Women, Josie and the Pussycats, Van Wilder, My Boss’s Daughter and Alone in the Dark. She had her own reality travel show on the E! network called Taradise in 2005 and was a housemate on the 2011 British reality series Celebrity Big Brother 8.
Tara Donna Reid
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tara Reid was born on the 8th of November 1975, in Wyckoff, New Jersey, United States.
She is currently 44 years old.
She is of Irish, French, Italian, Hungarian and English descent.
Tara studied at St. Elizabeth’s Catholic Elementary, Dwight D. Eisenhower Middle School in Maryland, Ramapo High School in New Jersey and John F. Kennedy High School in Granada Hills. She completed her graduation from Barnstable Academy in New Jersey. She also attended Professional Children’s School, in Manhattan, along with fellow actors Christina Ricci, Jerry O’Connell, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Macaulay Culkin.
- Father – Tom Reid (Teacher, Daycare center owner)
- Mother – Donna Reid (Teacher, Daycare center owner)
- Siblings – Colleen Reid (Younger Twin Brother), Patrick Reid (Younger Twin Brother), Tom Reid (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tara Reid has dated –
- Fred Durst (2000) – Tara was in a brief relationship with musician Fred Durst in 2000.
- Carson Daly (2000-2001) – Tara and television personality Carson Daly first met on the sets of Total Request Live in March 2000 and started dating. They lived together in a New York City apartment and Daly proposed her on October 29. They got engaged. But, the couple called off their engagement in June 2001.
- Tom Brady (2002) – Tara Reid dated American footballer Tom Brady for a short time in 2002.
- George Maloof (2003) – Tara dated American businessman George Maloof for a brief period in 2003.
- Joe Francis (2003) – The actress was in a romantic liaison with American producer Joe Francis in 2003.
- Jeremy Shockey (2003) – Tara Reid had a short stint with American football player Jeremy Shockey in 2003.
- Trace Ayala (2003) – Tara dated American fashion designer Trace Ayala for a brief period.
- Wayne Boich (2003-2004) – Tara dated Wayne Boich for a few months from 2003 to 2004.
- Kyle Boller (2004) – Tara had a brief encounter with American footballer Kyle Boller in 2004.
- Cody Leibel (2004) – Tara Reid dated Cody Leibel for a short time in 2004.
- Sergei Fedorov (2004-2005) – The actress was in a relationship with Russian ice hockey player Sergei Fedorov for about 6 months from August 2004 to February 2005. They had met through a mutual friend initially but didn’t start dating until August 2004 when they again met during MTV Music Awards.
- Cedric Benaroch (2004) – The American Pie actress had a fling with designer Cedric Benaroch in 2004.
- Tommy Lee (2005) – Reid hooked up with Greek-American drummer Tommy Lee in 2005 in Las Vegas and then dated for a short period.
- Koby Abberton (2006) – She had an encounter with Australian former surfer Koby Abberton in late 2006.
- Salvatore Angelucci (2007) – The actress had a small stint with Italian model Salvatore Angelucci in 2007.
- Jay Lyon (2007) – Tara Reid hooked up with Australian model and musician Jay Lyon in December 2007 after Jay split from Miranda Kerr.
- Julien Jarmoune (2008) – Tara Reid was in a relationship with French fashion executive Julien Jarmoune in 2008. They also reportedly got engaged during this time in September 2008.
- Travis Barker (2009) – It was speculated that Reid dated songwriter and record producer, Travis Barker, in 2009.
- Michael Axtmann (2009-2010) – Tara started dating the Nuremberg-based internet entrepreneur Michael Axtmann in May 2009 and he proposed her at the The Little Door restaurant in Los Angeles on January 18, 2010. They planned to get married on May 22, 2010, but their relationship ended in April that year.
- Michael Lillelund (2010-2011) – The actress was in a relationship with Danish businessman Michael Lillelund and it was rumored that the couple got married on August 13, 2011, in Greece. The claims were rubbished by Lillelund who claimed they had not been in touch since February 2011.
- Doug Reinhardt (2011) – Tara Reid was in a relationship with American TV actor Doug Reinhardt in April 2011.
- Zachary Kehayov (2011) – Tara started dating with Bulgarian financier Zachary Kehayov in May 2011 and in August 2011, Reid publicized that she had married Zachary Kehayov. In October of that year she announced that they were not legally married.
- Erez Eisen (2013-2014) – She dated Israeli musician Erez Eisen from 2013 to 2014 who is famous for being a part of the Infected Mushroom music group.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 36-24-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
She played Vicky in the films American Pie (1999), American Pie 2 (2001) and American Reunion (2012) and Bunny Lebowski in The Big Lebowski (1998). She is also known for movies like Dr. T & the Women (2000), Josie and the Pussycats (2001), Van Wilder (2002), My Boss’s Daughter (2003) and Alone in the Dark (2005).
In 1987, Reid’s first film was horror film A Return to Salem’s Lot in which she played the character of Amanda.
In 1994, Tara made her television debut with teen sitcom Saved by the Bell: The New Class in the Squash It episode.
Tara has done over 100 commercials including Jell-O, McDonald’s, Crayola and Milton Bradley. She was seen in a print advertisement for Sunglass Hut in 2001. The actress did a TV commercial for an Australian telephone and internet service provider Dodo along with Daniel Conn in January 2007.
Tara Reid Favorites
- Favorite Game – Football
- Favorite Football Team – Philadelphia Eagles, Chelsea FC
- Favorite Destination – London
- Favorite Colors – White, Pink, Black
- Favorite Drinks – Lemon Iced Tea, Wine
- Favorite Outfit – Black Dress
Tara Reid Net worth
Tara Reid has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019. Her salary is still to get unfold.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tara Reid
- Tara started acting when she was only six years old.
- Tara Reid ventured into the television world as a child with children’s TV game show titled, Child’s Play in 1982 and later appeared in ads for products, such as McDonald’s, Jell-O and Crayola.
- In 1999, Reid portrayed the role of Vicky in the first installment of the famous American Pie series. This was her first commercially successful performance.
- In 2002, Maxim magazine featured her in the Hot 100 of 2002 supplement.
- She owns Hi Happy Films, a production company.
- In 2002, she was ranked at no. 49 in the 102 Sexiest Women in the World by Stuff Magazine and at no. 43 in the 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005 by FHM.
- She is a good friend of Paris Hilton and was considered to be the ultimate party girl of Hollywood.
- Reid has appeared on the cover of numerous magazines, including CosmoGirl, Rolling Stone, Seventeen, Maxim, Playboy, Stuff and FHM. She has appeared in television commercials for Jello, McDonald’s, Dodo Australia and Crayola.
- In 2002, this Hollywood actress of the American Pie fame, auditioned for the role of Mary Jane in Spider-Man.
- In 2003, she appeared in the tepid romantic comedy movie, My Boss’ Daughter. Back on the small screen, she tool recurring role as Danni in medical series Scrubs.
- Tara named her pet dog Tequila.
- In 2006, she made headlines after revealing the plastic surgery failure that causes her stomach to be uneven however later the situation was corrected.
- In 2007, Reid had shares in three restaurants (Bella, Geisha House and The Shore) and opened Ketchup, a fast-food restaurant based in Los Angeles.
- In January 2007, Reid filmed a commercial with Daniel Conn for Dodo, an Australian budget telephone and Internet service provider.
- In 2009, her clothing line Mantra hit the stores. She and Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier designed the clothes together.
- In 2010, she landed the role of Bonnie in the thriller film The Fields, which was released in 2011.
- In 2011, she appeared on the UK reality television show Celebrity Big Brother.
- In March 2011, she filmed a Funny or Die spoof trailer for The Big Lebowski 2.
- In September 2011, Reid announced via her official Twitter page that she was to appear in Jedward’s new music video for Wow Oh Wow, which they started shooting in late October of the same year.
- In 2012, she once again appeared as Vicky for the latest of the American Pie franchise, entitled American Reunion, which was a box-office success.
- In 2013, the actress was a housemate on the British reality TV series Celebrity Big Brother 8.
- In 2013, she appeared in the hit SyFy film Sharknado which has since spawned five additional sequels in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- In 2016, she and actor Dean May participated in Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars, but were rejected when it was revealed they were not in a relationship.
- Visit her official website @ tarareid.com.