Miranda Kerr is an Australian model. Kerr rose to prominence in 2007 as one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels. Kerr was the first Australian Victoria’s Secret model and also represented the Australian department store chain David Jones. Kerr has launched her own brand of organic skincare products, KORA Organics and has written a self-help book. Kerr began modelling in the fashion industry when she was 13 winning the 1997 Dolly magazine model search competition. Since 2008, Kerr has consistently ranked on the Forbes list of highest earning models.
Miranda May Kerr
Randa, Randamay, Skippy, Miranda May Kerr Bloom
Birthday / Date of Birth
Miranda Kerr was born on April 20, 1983 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
She is currently 36 years old.
She has English ancestry with small French and Scottish roots.
Miranda Kerr graduated from All Hallows’ School in 2000. Then, she studied nutrition and health psychology before pursuing modeling.
- Father – John Kerr
- Mother – Therese Kerr
- Siblings – Matthew Kerr (Younger Brother)
Miranda is signed with these agencies –
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – Sydney
Boyfriend / Spouse
Miranda Kerr dated –
- Jay Lyon (2003-2007) – Miranda Kerr dated Jay Lyon, also known as, Brent Tuhtan (Lead singer of the band Tamarama) from 2003-2007.
- Orlando Bloom (2007-2013) – Miranda Kerr then started dating Orlando Bloom (English Actor) in 2007. She married Bloom on July 22, 2010. They have 1 child from this relationship. She gave birth to a son on January 6, 2011 in Los Angeles named Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom. The name Christopher comes from her ex-boyfriend’s name – Christopher Middlebrook. They separated in August 2013.
- James Packer (2013) – Australian businessman James Packer was RUMORed to have had a fling with this model.
- Evan Spiegel (2015-Present) – American Internet entrepreneur, Evan Spiegel, who is the co-founder and CEO of Snapchat started dating Miranda in 2015. They have been spotted multiple times together. One of the instances was on August 18, 2015 as confirmed by E Online. She announced her engagement to Evan on July 20, 2016. On May 27, 2017, Evan and Kerr got married.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34–24–34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dimpled face, association with the lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret since 2006 and her participation in numerous high profile magazines.
She has not acted in any of the films.
Miranda debuted with CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother as herself in 2007.
Fashion Show Debut
Miranda was first seen in Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2005 fashion show where she walked for Heatherette.
L.A.M.B, Baby Phat, Lisa Ho, Jets, Voodoo Dolls, Bettina Liano, Heatherette, Nicola Finetti, Seafolly, Betsey Johnson, Trelise Cooper, John Richmond, Blumarine Swimwear, Anna Molinari, Roberto Cavalli, Levi’s, Arden B, Enrico Coveri, Cia Maritima and Amuleti J. In December 2015, she was announced as the ambassador for The Royal Hospital for Women in Sydney.
- Dimpled smile
- Long legs
- Beautiful eyes
Miranda Kerr Favorite
- Favorite TV Programs – Desperate Housewives, Modern Family
- Favorite Books – Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse, The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, Perfume by Patrick Suskind
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Food – Homemade Fried Chicken, Steak Pie
- Favorite Vintage Store – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly located in Broadway, Soho
- Favorite Perfume – Kai (Oil-based perfume)
Miranda Kerr Net worth
Miranda Kerr has a estimated net worth of $45 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Miranda Kerr
- Miranda Kerr is the ex-sister-in-law of Samantha Bloom.
- She started modeling at the age of 13.
- Miranda Kerr has a Yorkshire Terrier named Frankie.
- Randa was voted no. 4 in Askmen’s Most Desirable Women in 2012.
- Miranda Kerr admires model and businesswoman Christy Turlington.
- If she was not a model, then she would have had pursued a career in nutrition and health psychology as she likes to help people.
- In 2007, Kerr signed on as the face of Californian fashion retailer Arden B. After debuting in their spring and summer ad campaigns, Kerr returned for their fall 2007 campaign, shot by fashion photographer Diego Uchitel.
- In 2008, Kerr became the new face of the fragrance Clinique Happy and signed a six-figure deal to be the new face of Australian department store David Jones, replacing model Megan Gale.
- In June 2009, Kerr posed naked, chained to a tree, for an issue of Rolling Stone Australia, to raise awareness for the endangered koalas.
- In January 2011, Kerr became the first pregnant model for Vogue when featured in Vogue Australia, being six months pregnant at the time of the shoot.
- In January 2012, she was named ambassador for Qantas.
- In February 2017, Kerr featured in a commercial for Buick, alongside Cam Newton, which aired during Super Bowl LI.
- In June 2017, Kerr surrendered $8 million in jewellery, which was given to her by Malaysian financier Jho Low in 2014, to the US government amid an inquiry into the 1Malaysia Development Berhad scandal.
- Visit her official website @ mirandakerr.com.