Karlie Kloss is an American model and entrepreneur. She was a Victoria’s Secret Angel from 2011 until 2015. Kloss has called her classical ballet training a beautiful thing that taught her how to move in the modeling world and was a great training ground for her runway walk. Kloss was discovered at a local benefit runway show.
Karlie Elizabeth Kloss
Karlie Kloss, The Body
Birthday / Date of Birth
Karlie Kloss was born on August 03, 1992 in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
She is currently 27 years old.
She has Danish roots.
She had converted to Judaism to marry Joshua Kushner.
Karlie Kloss studied at Webster Groves High School, Webster Groves, Missouri, USA but she didn’t complete her education as she went into modeling in 2007. In September 2015, Kloss enrolled in the Gallatin School of Individualized Study of New York University.
- Father – Kurt Kloss (Emergency Physician)
- Mother – Tracy (née Fares) (Freelance Art Director)
- Siblings – Kristine Kloss (Older Sister), Kimberly Kloss (Younger Twin Sister), Kariann Kloss (Younger Twin Sister)
- IMG Models – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karlie Kloss has dated –
- Sam Bradford (2013) – She was seen with St. Louis Rams Quarterback Sam Bradford at Coachella 2013 but, the model says that he is just a friend of her.
- Joshua Kushner (2012-Present) – The founder and managing partner of the investment firm Thrive Capital, Joshua Kushner started dating Karlie in 2012, which was confirmed by DailyMail UK. They got engaged later which was revealed in July 2018. On October 18, 2018, they got married.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 61 kg
- In Pounds – 135 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Blue with a Hint of Green
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her modeling gigs with Victoria’s Secret and other big fashion labels.
Karlie Kloss has appeared in 2012 in the sex-themed video film called Fuck Me, part of the series called Fashion Fetish.
She has appeared in Fashion Shows like Ready to Wear- Spring /Summer 2008, Ready to Wear- Autumn / Winter 2008 and others.
Aquascutum, Alexander McQueen, American Eagle, Americana Manhasset, Bally, Barney’s New York, Bvlgari Omnia Jade fragrance, Chloe, Christian Dior, Christian Dior beauty, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, EnC, Eryn Brinie, Express, Gap, Giada, H&M, Hermes, iCB, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Lord & Taylor, Marc Jacobs Lola fragrance, Nina Ricci, Obzee, Oscar de la Renta, Prada, Pringle of Scotland, Rebecca Taylor, See by Chloé, Sportmax, System, Topshop, Uniqlo Heattech, Victoria’s Secret, VFILES, Yves Saint Laurent beauty, Swarovski etc.
Karlie Kloss Favorite
- Favorite Perfume – Tom Ford’s Black Orchid
- Favorite Hair Conditioner – Nexxus Humectress
- Favorite Face Product – Embryolisse (a light cream)
- Favorite Beauty Products – Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Joanna Vargas’s Daily Serum, Estée Lauder’s Hydrationist Moisturizer, M.A.C. Eyeliners.
Karlie Kloss Net worth
Karlie Kloss has a estimated net worth of $20 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Karlie Kloss
- Instagram – karliekloss
- Twitter – Karlie Kloss
- YouTube Channel – Klossy
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karlie Kloss
- Karlie made her debut in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2011.
- Karlie served as a Victoria’s Secret Angel from 2011 to 2014.
- Karlie Kloss did a full n*de photoshoot for Vogue Italia in December 2011.
- Karlie has appeared in a sex-themed video called Fuck Me, part of the series called Fashion Fetish.
- She is close friends with fellow model Karmen Pedaru.
- Karlie also owns a puppy called Joe.
- Karlie is the favorite model of supermodel Tyra Banks because of Karlie’s unique and atypical beauty.
- Karlie learned ballet from Caston’s Ballet Academie in 2002.
- She was named the best model in 2008 by People’s magazine.
- She likes the thing that after the fashion weekends, her apartment is filled with the goodie bags. She gets lots of clothes, shoes and makeup products, which she share with her sisters.
- In 2012, Kloss was featured on the September covers of British Vogue, Japanese Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar Russia and Numéro.
- In 2013, Kloss was named as one of the new ambassadors for Coach, Inc. and stars in the accessory maker’s fall 2013 campaign.
- In 2013, Kloss was the face of Donna Karan, Lacoste and Lanvin campaigns. Kloss worked with Victoria’s Secret on their 2013 summer swimwear video.
- In July 21, 2015, Kloss started her own YouTube channel, called Klossy, which features weekly vlogs and Q&A videos.
- Karlie acted as a godmother to model Jourdan Dunn‘s son.
- In 2015, Kloss and one of her best friends, Taylor Swift, covered the March issue of American Vogue together.
- In May 24, 2016, Kloss was named the new face of Swarovski replacing another Victoria’s Secret alum Miranda Kerr. She is contracted to be the face for the next 2 years as the brand is hoping to reach out to the next generation.
- In April 21, 2017, she appeared as a correspondent on the Netflix series Bill Nye Saves the World.
- In April 2018, Kloss was announced as Estée Lauder’s newest Global spokesmodel and Brand Ambassador.
- Visit her official website @ karliekloss.com.