Tana Mongeau is an American Internet personality, musician and model. She is known for her storytime videos and similar comedy videos. She also explores a lot of social related things that makes her stand out from the crowded space. Her YouTube channel has over 5 million subscribers and in addition her Instagram page has garnered more than 5 million followers.
She has released her music on iTunes on her own.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tana Mongeau was born on the 24th of June 1998, in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
She is currently 21 years old.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Richard Mongeau
- Mother – Rebecca
- Siblings – There are no details about her siblings.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tana Mongeau has dated –
- Somer Hollingsworth (2015-2017) – Tana started going out with Instagram star Somer Hollingsworth in 2015. In April 2017, it was widely reported that they had broken up. However, he came out to shot such rumors down and insisted that they were very much together. However, then came the explosive breakup news in June 2017. Tana had collaborated with fellow social media star Kian Lawley for a YouTube video, in which she went on to perform a lap dance for Kian. The video left Somer seething, who launched a rant on Twitter accusing her of cheating on him and signaled the end of their relationship.
- Bella Thorne (2017) – Towards the second half of 2017, Tana and Bella were reported to have hooked up. Tana had initially tweeted about her desire to date Bella and had later tweeted about the fulfillment of a dream, sending gossip tabloids into rumor mongering frenzy. So as not to leave any doubt about their equation, she later posted a sultry video of them making out on her Instagram account. After that, she posted a series of pictures and videos of them together. Tana had even cast Bella in the music video of her single, Hefner. They remained in an open relationship for more than a year.
- Brad Sousa (2018-2019) – Brad Sousa who is a Justin Bieber look-alike seemingly started dating Tana in 2018. In December 2018, Brad uploaded a video about his first date with Tana in Los Angeles. In January 2019, he uploaded a video about meeting Tana’s parents for the first time. In April 2019, she posted a broken heart emoji on Twitter and it seemed that the reason for separation was that Brad cheated on her with someone else.
- Jake Paul (2019-Present) – Just after her split with Brad, Tana started dating YouTuber Jake Paul. It started when Tana had uploaded a selfie while laying in Jake’s bed. They are going strong and keep on posting videos of each other on YouTube. She announced on June 24, 2019, that she and Paul were engaged. The couple later wed on July 28, 2019 in a ceremony at the Graffiti Mansion in Las Vegas. Later she admitted that her wedding to Jake Paul was not legal but that she does genuinely love Jake Paul. Although she has changed her Twitter display name to Tana Paul, her legal name is still Tana Mongeau.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-37
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
Dark Brown (Natural)
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her YouTube channel has over 5 million subscribers and in addition, her Instagram page has garnered more than 5 million followers.
Tana created a YouTube channel on April 30, 2015. She uploaded her first video titled Hairdresser From Hell, on May 15 of that year, which has garnered over 3 million views. The leggy lass was able to convene over 2.3 million subscribers in less than a year of launching her channel. In January 24, 2017, Mongeau posted a video titled The N Word which has received over 7 million views. In the video, Mongeau describes an encounter where a person on her tour (later revealed to be YouTuber iDubbbz) told her say nigger, in response to a tweet posted by Mongeau to iDubbbz, telling him to kill himself for his comedic use of nigger in his YouTube videos. iDubbbz in turn made a video outlining her hypocrisy, pointing out examples where she had previously and publicly used the word hatefully. In February 17, 2017, Mongeau posted a video titled An apology in response to the iDubbbz drama which has received over 3 million views.
In 2016, she made her first TV show appearance as herself in the talk series, Shane & Friends, hosted by another YouTube star Shane Dawson.
In November 2017, Mongeau released her debut single, Hefner, via iTunes. A corresponding music video featuring Bella Thorne was released that same month.
Tana Mongeau has an immense following on various social networks, which has helped her to promote various brands using her social media activities. She has also promoted many products indirectly by strategically placing them in her videos.
Tana Mongeau Favorites
- Favorite Fitness App – Pump Up
- Favorite Healthy Snack on the Go – Smoothies
- Favorite Healthy Snack at Home – Pretzels, Hummus, Fruits
- Favorite Smoothie – Tropical Smoothie and Jamba Juice
- Favorite Colors – Pink, Black
- Favorite Drinks – Lemon Iced Tea
Tana Mongeau Net worth
Tana Mongeau has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019. She earns around $110k to $1.7 million per year from her YouTube videos. Tana also makes money from her endorsements and from different brands that sponsor her videos. Tana has a luxurious lifestyle, she has different merchandise products, T-shirts and hoodies on Redbubble. Her merchandise costs $19.90. Additionally, Merchandise sales are also the reason for Tana’s growing net worth.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tana Mongeau
- She was raised in Los Vegas, Nevada. She stated that her childhood wasn’t a pleasant one as her parents often engage in domestic fights.
- When she was in 2nd grade, she was stalked by someone. Although she managed to get him jailed, she is not sure whether he has given up stalking her or not.
- Tana started drinking when she was studying in the 8th grade. Also she started smoking weed by the time she reached the age of 14.
- Tana started her YouTube journey in April 2015 and her first video to receive more than a million views was Kicked out of Walmart.
- Tana is good friends with YouTube personalities like Gabbie Hanna and Shane Dawson. She has collaborated with them for a host of videos.
- In December 2016, she started a feud with fellow YouTube star Ian Carter about his use of the n-word. The feud escalated when he went to her meet and greet event in January 2017 and yelled the same word upon meeting her on the stage which led to her storming off and he being thrown out by the security.
- In 2017, Mongeau collaborated with Lil Phag and Dr. Woke on a song titled Deadahh that was released on December 15, 2017.
- In February 10, 2017, Mongeau posted on her Snapchat that she was being investigated by the FBI after someone hacked into her emails and sent a bombing and shooting threat to McCarran International Airport.
- In August 2017, a parent of one of the teens attending her show at Freehold in New Jersey called the police after getting offended by the overtly vulgar and sexual language used by Tana in the show.
- In May 2018, she hosted her own convention called TanaCon, which ultimately turned out to be a disaster, and often compared to Fyre Fest. She apologized and issued refunds to the attendees as well.
- She is a fan of the rapper Lil Wayne.
- In 2019, she began starring on her own MTV reality series titled Tana Turns 21.
- Her boyfriend Jake Paul gifted her a $124,000 Mercedes G Wagon on her 21st birthday.
- In April 29, 2019, that Mongeau will be starring on her own MTV reality series titled Tana Turns 21 premiering Summer 2019. Mongeau’s fourth solo single, FaceTime, was released on May 18, 2019, alongside its music video.
- In May 2019, VidCon said that Mongeau would be a Featured Creator at the convention. VidCon co-founder Hank Green had said in 2018 that he had 100% screwed up in not inviting Mongeau to VidCon 2017 as a Featured Creator.