JoJo Siwa is an American dancer, singer, actress and YouTube personality. She is known for appearing for two seasons on Dance Moms along with her mother Jessalynn Siwa and for her singles Boomerang and Kid in a Candy Store. She is massive popularity on the platform TikTok which has amassed over 14 million fans as well as her YouTuber channel with more than 5 million subscribers. Siwa posts daily videos of her day to day life on her YouTube channels, JoJo Siwa TV and It’s JoJo Siwa.
Joelle Joanie Siwa
JoJo, JoJo with the Big Bow
Actress, Dancer, Singer, TV Personality, YouTuber
Pop, Music, Dance
She is also practicing piano.
Birthday / Date of Birth
JoJo Siwa was born on the 19th of May 2003, in Omaha, Nebraska, United States.
She is currently 16 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended homeschooling due to her busy schedule in dancing.
- Father – Dr. Tom Siwa (Chiropractor)
- Mother – Jessalynn Siwa (née Jessalyn Lombardi), (Professional Dance Instructor)
- Siblings – Jayden Siwa (Older Brother)
- Relatives – Kathy (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
JoJo Siwa has dated –
- MattyB – JoJo was reported to be dating singer MattyB after she appeared in one of his music videos, however she denied it saying she doesn’t have a boyfriend.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 63 kg
- In Pounds – 139 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
She is known for appearing for two seasons on Dance Moms along with her mother, Jessalynn Siwa and for her singles Boomerang and Kid in a Candy Store.
In 2018, JoJo Siwa made her acting debut playing the role of Victoria in a television film called Blurt!.
In 2013, she appeared in Lifetime’s dance reality competition series Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition as a contestant. She finished 5th in 10 episodes.
She has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Awards & Nominations
|2015||Industry Dance Awards||Dancers Choice Awards|
Favorite Dancer 17 & Under
|Reality Television Awards||Most Heartfelt Moment||Dance Moms||Won|
|2017||Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards||Favorite Viral Music Artist||JoJo Siwa||Won|
|2018||Favorite Musical YouTube Creator||Won|
|2019||Favorite TV Host||Nick Cannon & JoJo Siwa (Lip Sync Battle Shorties)||Nominated|
|Favorite Social Music Star||JoJo Siwa||Won|
JoJo Siwa Favorites
- Favorite Dance Styles – Hip Hop, Jazz, Musical Theatre
- Favorite Dance Tricks – Turns and Leaps
- Favorite Place in LA – Disneyland
- Favorite School Subject – Spelling
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Outfit – Pink Dress
JoJo Siwa Net worth
JoJo Siwa has an estimated net worth of $12 million dollars as of 2019. She earns over $2 million annually and makes roughly $10K from YouTube.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About JoJo Siwa
- Siwa started dancing at the age of 2 and began attending dance classes when she was 5.
- Dancer JoJo is not a fan of ballet dancing.
- She was the youngest competitor at Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition season 2.
- JoJo first started with learning hip-hop dance style and then started with jazz and other dance forms.
- JoJo’s interest towards dancing started when she was a few months old due to her mom being the owner of a dance studio.
- She has three dogs named Coco, Lulu and BowBow.
- In 2013, she launched her exclusive Jo Jo Collection (Dancewear) with Tilt Dancewear (shop).
- In 2016, Siwa released her own line of accessories, including her signature hair bows.
- In 2018, Siwa was named the Breakout Artist of the Year by Vivid Seats.
- In 2018, Siwa announced that she would be going on her first major concert tour in 2019, entitled D.R.E.A.M. The Tour.
- In June 2019, the FDA issued a warning about dangerous levels of asbestos in a JoJo Siwa-branded cosmetics kit, prompting Claire’s to recall the product.
- Visit her official website @ itsjojosiwa.com.