Jake Paul is an American actor and YouTube personality who rose to significant fame on the now-defunct video application Vine. Paul first came into prominence for playing the role of Dirk on the Disney Channel series Bizaardvark.
Jake Joseph Paul
Jake, One Take Jake
Actor, Entrepreneur, YouTuber, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jake was born on January 17, 1997 in Cleveland, Ohio, United States.
He is currently 22 years old.
He went to Westlake High School in his hometown Cleveland, Ohio.
- Father – Greg Paul
- Mother – Pam Stepnick
- Siblings – Logan Paul (Elder Brother), (Social Media Star, Actor)
Jake Paul is represented by William Morris Endeavor Agency.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jake Paul has dated –
- Alissa Violet (2016-2017) – Alissa Violet and Jake moved in together in August 2016. However, their breakup in February 2017 is well known as they indulged in washing some seriously dirty linen in the public. First, Alissa called him a snake in her tweets and then, posted a video on Snapchat in which she alleged that Jake had thrown her stuff out and had changed lock of their apartment. He hit back by claiming that she had cheated on him and he was the victim in the relationship. He also alleged that she was trying to ruin his life. Then, she claimed that their relationship was never real and he used to often bring other girls to his bed while in a relationship with her and that too in front of her. She also hinted that he was emotionally abusive towards her.
- Tessa Brooks (2017) – In February 2017, YouTubers Jake and Tessa Brooks were RUMORed to have had a fling with each other.
- Erika Costell (2017-Present) – In June 2017, social media stars Erika Costell and Jake Paul got married in a surprise wedding in Las Vegas. They were already dating until then. They posted a video to confirm the same. In July 2017, they released a video about the breakup. However, it was later proved that the video was just a click bait. At the time of writing, the couple weren’t expecting a child anytime soon.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 87 kg
- In Pounds 192 lbs
- Chest – 44 inches
- Biceps – 16 inches
- Waist – 34 inches
He might probably wearing shows of size 10 (US).
Best Known For
His immense popularity on Vine and YouTube platform with more than 5 million followers in each. Being cast as Dirk in the Disney Channel sitcom, Bizaardvark.
Jake made his debut in the 2016 American comedy drama, Dance Camp featuring in a small role. In 2016, he went on to appear on The Disney Channel’s sitcom ‘Bizaardvark’ playing the role of Dirk.
Jake has been associated with many brands to promote their products through YouTube and social media platforms. He has also partnered with his fellow social media stars to promote their product.
In July 2017, it was reported that Paul’s neighbors were about to file a class-action public nuisance lawsuit against Paul as he made his home address public which allowed his fans to gather outside his residence and hence there were many noise complaints by his neighbors.
Cars & Bikes
Jake Paul is an avid car lover and hopes to fill up his garage with some of the fastest cars in the world. As of now, Jake owns a Ford Focus RS, a Tesla Model S and a self costumed Ford Truck. There are reports that he owns a Lamborghini Aventador.
Paul resides in a large exquisite mansion in Los Angeles with his wife and Team 10 squad.
Award & Nominations
|2014||JakePaul (Vine)||6th Annual Shorty Awards||Vineographer Award||Nominated|
|2017||Himself||Radio Disney Music Awards||Social Media Star||Won|
|JakePaulProductions (YouTube)||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Music Web Star||Won|
Jake Paul Favorites
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Pet – Dogs
- Favorite Food – Mac and Cheese made by his mother
- Favorite Spirit Animal – Honey badger
Jake Paul Net worth
Jake Paul has a estimated net worth of more than $9 million dollars as of 2019. He makes more than $100,000 annually for a few years now. Add to that, business ventures, Merchandise deals, brand endorsements and acting career, Jake’s net worth will soon sky rocket in the next few years.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Jake Paul
- Twitter – Jake Paul
- Instagram – jakepaul
- YouTube Channel – Jake Paul Productions
- Snapchat – @jakepaul19
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jake Paul
- He was among the invited guests at an event at the White House, held on 5 January 2017. He got tremendous fame on social media when he performed a stunt in White House for his YouTube vlog channel, he hid in a bathroom there before sneaking out of the White House at 3:30 am without being confronted by security.
- In 2017, he released a song and music video alongside ‘Team 10’, titled “It’s Everyday Bro”, which achieved over 150 million views on YouTube in its first month but sadly it became the fourth most disliked video on YouTube.
- He was initially active on the Vine app but unfortunately, that app got shut down. By the time Vine shut down, he had 5.3 million followers and 2 billion plays on the app.
- He started his YouTube career in September 2013 after the Vine app died.
- It was reported that he had launched ‘Team 10’ with $1 million in financing to create influencer marketing management and creative agency around teen and the entertainment investors included Danhua Capital, Horizons Alpha, Vayner Capital, Sound Ventures & A-Grade Investments and Adam Zeplain.
- He also owns a clothing Label- ‘Jake Paul’.
- He is mad about cars and wants to start his own car collection in the future.
- He is part of the social media crew called Team 10. This social media group includes his 6 roommates, who have their own generous fan following on various social media platforms.
- He is quite talented in freestyle activities and can easily perform headstands among other things. He also boasts about his juggling skills and can do wheelies on a motorbike.
- While studying in school, he excelled in wrestling. He even managed to finish 5th in a state wrestling competition.
- He had aspirations of becoming a navy seal and even underwent navy seal training. He eventually decided to focus on a social media career.
- Jake started his social media care in September 2013 after he created his account on Vine.
- After he filmed himself inside the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, he was tracked by US secret service to his home in LA. He was later deemed as non-threat.
- In 2016, he created a history by becoming the first social media star to bag the main role in Disney TV series after he was cast in Bizaardvark.
- He has created his own range of merchandise, which includes sweaters, T-shirts, hoodies and phone cases.
- In January 2017, he started TeamDom, an Influencer marketing management and creative agency, which is focused on teen entertainment. He managed to raise around $1 million to fund his initiative.
- In January 2017, he created a controversy after he hid in the washroom of Eisenhower Executive Office Building in Washington DC for his YouTube vlog channel stunt.