Sydney Sweeney is an American actress. She appeared in the Netflix series Everything Sucks! and has taken on recurring roles in the Hulu series The Handmaid’s Tale and the HBO miniseries Sharp Objects. In 2019, she began starring in the HBO teen drama series Euphoria. In film, she had a small role in Quentin Tarantino’s 2019 comedy-drama Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, portraying a member of the Manson Family.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sydney Sweeney was born on the 12th of September 1997, in Spokane, Washington, United States.
She’s currently 22 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She is of American descent.
Sydney currently pursues entrepreneurship at Lehman Alternative Community School in Ithaca, New York. As a trained MMA fighter, she used to compete in MMA tournaments while in high school.
- Father – Unknown (Medical Sector)
- Mother – Unknown (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Trent Sweeney (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sydney Sweeney has dated –
Sydney has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history but several media outlets have reported that she has been in a relationship with her long-time boyfriend Michael Fitzgerald.
- In feet – 5 feet 3½ inches
- In centimeters – 161 cm
- In meters – 1.61 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Sydney probably gained attention in the entertainment industry playing Samantha Wright in the short thriller film Takeo directed by Omar Samad. Her stunning performance in it was lauded by critics and moviegoers that earned her Best Actress honor at the New York International Film Festival. In 2018, we saw her featuring as Emaline Addario in the Netflix Everything Sucks! that gained her a lot of traction lately.
In 2009, Sydney made her theatrical film debut as Lisa in the comedy-horror film ZMD: Zombies of Mass Destruction.
In 2009, Sydney first acting appearance came with a guest-starring role as a little girl in an episode of the NBC science fiction series Heroes.
Sydney Sweeney has done endorsement works for brands and companies such as Avista, Mervyn’s (2007), Robitussin (2009) & Clearwire (2010).
Sydney Sweeney Favorites
- Favorite Movies – Titanic
- Favorite Outfits – Colorful suits
- Favorite TV Shows – Gossip Girls (2007-2012)
- Favorite Destination – Paris
Sydney Sweeney Net worth
Sydney Sweeney has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sydney Sweeney
- She’s a trained MMA fighter and began training at the age of 14. Also, she competed in grappling back when she was still in high school.
- According to her, playing the role of Cassie in Euphoria helped her to evolve her style.
- She’s the distant cousin of Robert Vaughn.
- Sweeney has guest starred in TV shows such as 90210, Criminal Minds, Grey’s Anatomy, In the Vault and Pretty Little Liars.
- In 2019, Sweeney played the younger version of Amber Heard in The Ward.
- In 2019, she appeared in the psychological thriller film, Clementine in the character of Lana, a rebellious young woman who starts a complicated relationship with the film’s protagonist character, Karen.
- In 2019, Sweeney got to work with A-list Hollywood actors Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
- In 2019, Sweeney portrayed the role of Holly in Jason Orley’s comedy film Big Time Adolescence.
- In September 2019, it was announced that Sweeney would star in the Blumhouse TV film Nocturne alongside actress Madison Iseman.