Surbhi Chandna is an Indian television actress. In 2009, she made her acting debut with the role of Sweety in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and had her first major role in Qubool Hai as Haya. She is best known for her portrayal of Annika Oberoi in Ishqbaaaz and Bani Singhania in Naagin 5. Surbhi is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Surbhi Chandna was born on September 11, 1989 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She is currently 33 years old.
Surbhi attended the Atharva Institute of Management Studies from she graduated with a MBA degree in marketing.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Surbhi Chandna has dated –
Surbhi prefers to keep her private life under the wraps and thus we are uncertain of any relation she has had in the past or in the present.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Surbhi gained a lot of fame for her starring roles as Haya Rahat Ansari, a deaf and mute girl in Zee TV’s daily soap Qubool Hai. She played Rahat’s wife in the series, and her performance in the series was highly appreciated by critics and audience that brought in several other offers.
In 2014, Surbhi made her acting debut as Aamna Khan in the comedy-drama film, Bobby Jasoos.
In 2009, Surbhi had a cameo as Sweety in the popular sitcom Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, which aired on SAB TV.
Surbhi Chandna Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Irfan Khan, John Stamos
- Favorite Book – “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne
- Favorite Restaurant – McDonalds
- Favorite Destination – Greece
- Favorite Hobbies – Reading, dancing
Surbhi Chandna Net worth
Surbhi Chandna has a estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Surbhi Chandna
- Surbhi participated in the Indian Princess contest in her college days, after which she did many ad commercial ads.
- After graduation, she briefly worked as a head of international relations at the Atharva Group of Institutes before she took modeling full time career.
- Surbhi appeared in numerous TV commercials and print ads before landing her part in the hit TV series Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltha Chashmah.
- Surbhi has appeared in Indian reality shows, including Lip Sing Battle, Showbiz With Vahbiz and A Table For Two.
- She got her breakthrough role by playing parallel lead in Zee TV’s popular serial Qubool Hai.
- In 2017, Chandna was listed at #7 in the “2017 TV Personality list” by Biz Asia.
- In 2017, she co-hosted Star Plus network’s Star Parivaar Awards.
- In 2021, her debut music video appearance was with Bepanah Pyaar alongside Sharad Malhotra.
- In 2022, Surbhi debuted as a host, on Hunarbaaz replacing Bharti Singh.