Nikki Glaser is an American stand-up comedian, actress, podcaster, radio host, and television host. She is also notable for her MTV talk show Nikki & Sara Live, as well as for her appearance in the stand-up-comedy-themed documentary film I Am Comic. On February 9, 2016, she was the host of the television series Not Safe with Nikki Glaser, which premiered on Comedy Central and Much. Nikki is the star of the 2022 reality show Welcome Home Nikki Glaser? on E!.
Nicole Rene Glaser
Nikki, Grandma Jennifer
Actress, Stand-Up Comedienne, Podcast Host, Television Host, Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Nikki Glaser was born on the 1st of June 1984, in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.
She’s currently 38 years old.
She is of German and Irish descent.
Glaser studied at the Kirkwood High School, in Missouri. Later, she graduated from the University of Kansas with a degree in English Literature.
- Father – Edward J. Glaser
- Mother – Julie E. Glaser
- Siblings – Lauren Glaser (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nikki Glaser has dated –
- Chris Convy – Glaser was in a relationship with Not Safe with Nikki Glaser co-creator Chris Convy.
- Bobby Bones (2018) – In 2018, Bobby Bones and Nikki had a romantic relationship. after some time they split
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 125.5 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Nikki became known after Hosting many notable podcasts like You Had To Be There (2011-2014) with Sara Schaefer, We Know Nothing with Phil Hanley and Anya Marina, and Not Safe with Dan St. Germain and Brian Frange. She has also appeared on many shows including MTV’s Money from Strangers (2012-2013) and Awkward (2012-2013), and Comedy Central’s Roast of Rob Lowe (September 2016) and Roast of Bruce Willis (July 2018).
In 2009, Glaser made her theatrical film debut in the comedy film Punching the Clown as Olympia.
In 2004, Nikki had her first TV show appearance on Last Comic Standing. For the show, she had given the audition while waiting for her turn in the snow in Chicago.
She has done endorsement work for several brands such as The Comedy Store, SiriusXM, Luv Aj, Steve Madden, Alix NYC, M.i.h Jeans, JUMP Bikes.
Nikki Glaser Net worth
Nikki Glaser has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nikki Glaser
- Glaser was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. Glaser spent most of her childhood in St. Louis, Missouri. She later settled in New York City.
- At age 18, Nikki started performing stand-up. Her first jokes were written in college. She recalled this in an interview with Rich Tupica in Revue magazine: I remember it.
- In December 2008, AskMen.com, a free online portal, ranked her #7 on their list of Top 10 Emerging Comedians.
- Glaser played a small role in Henry Phillips’ 2009 film Punching the Clown. She also appeared as herself in Jordan Brady’s 2010 documentary I Am Comic and its 2014 sequel, I Am Road Comic.
- She had a role in the Judd Apatow-directed film Trainwreck (2015) and I Feel Pretty (2018).
- In 2011, Glaser hosted a podcast with comedian Sara Schaefer called You Had To Be There. Glaser also performed on the radio show The Debaters, debating the ‘Early to Bed’ adage.
- On January 29, 2013, Nikki & Sara Live, a weekly television series hosted by Glaser and Schaefer, premiered on MTV. The show was canceled after two seasons.
- On April 9, 2016, her first feature stand-up special, Perfect, was on Comedy Central.
- On October 1, 2019, her second special, Bangin, premiered on Netflix.
- Nikki had hosted the 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards: Unscripted on May 17, 2021, whereas Leslie Jones had hosted the main ceremony of the 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards.
- In 2022, she has developed a substantial following on Instagram, making her the 26th most followed woman comedian on the platform.
- She regards maintaining a social media presence to be demanding work for comedians, describing it as a television show that never ends.
- In January 2022, Nikki released a new song titled Song for Bob. On January 9, 2022, The song is a tribute to her late friend Bob Saget, who passed away.